Busse Black Friday Rules, Pricing, And Details For Monday November 19, 2018

How long will people be dinging for i havent had mine yet just a 500 .cant wait .id love a bigger chopper or hnws.i have a rucki comin down the pipeline already.or any infi lol

How long will people be dinging for i havent had mine yet just a 500 .cant wait .id love a bigger chopper or hnws.i have a rucki comin down the pipeline already.or any infi lol

Amy said the payments had to be made by Nov 30th. So....two weeks till dings??

Amy said the payments had to be made by Nov 30th. So....two weeks till dings??
I ordered mine the 20th of nov they took the 1 dollar for 500 grab bag and i was waitin for my invoice notice as normal i thought it was shop credits had to be paid by nov 30th the money is sitting in my account since then i messaged busse just to clarify hope i didnt screw up i have been checkin emails and my accounts on pp and busse and no info so i just assumed a lil wait same as usual

I ordered mine the 20th of nov they took the 1 dollar for 500 grab bag and i was waitin for my invoice notice as normal i thought it was shop credits had to be paid by nov 30th the money is sitting in my account since then i messaged busse just to clarify hope i didnt screw up i have been checkin emails and my accounts on pp and busse and no info so i just assumed a lil wait same as usual

annnnnnnnd....... *crickets*!!

I'm telling you "two weeks" if you know your Money Pit quotes.

Lol..duh sorry have not seen it since early childhood but know what u mean good one..you got me...ha

There's really zero ability to underestimate just how long a package will take to arrive from Busse. I mean, within the rules I'm pretty sure they said the boxes were already packed on the shop floor to highlight the fact that no requests could be made for who gets what. That essentially means all they needed to do was print out shipping labels and wait for the mail man. .....and we're on week two. I chalk it up mostly to the perceived company-wide lack of sobriety. And apparently some fans walking among us send them cases of booze, encouraging and enabling!

Two weeks man, two weeks!

I think the post was referring to how the knives will be packed and shipped, not that they are already packed. Basically highlighting the fact that the grab bags are random. My guess is we are probably going to be waiting some time but the grab bags have a habit of moving to the front of the line.

I think the post was referring to how the knives will be packed and shipped, not that they are already packed. Basically highlighting the fact that the grab bags are random. My guess is we are probably going to be waiting some time but the grab bags have a habit of moving to the front of the line.

I see what you mean. Still, these knives are already made so all they have to do is pack them and do the shipping labels.

...and the elves are all drunk and juggling knives instead of putting them into boxes.

Havent dinged yet meself i wonder if the lads who dinged a few weeks back got shipping notices or are they still waiting "two weeks".
By the end of it all we will be like the two weeks from total recall all glitchy n s#$@.
Still the anticipation grows .....

I was dinged back on the 13th for a couple 1K bags and I'm still showing awaiting shipment. All its doing is extending Christmas for me and building excitement. Its given me a chance to look through last years grab bag pictures and see what everyone got last time. Can't wait to see what comes out this go around.

Back