Busse Black Friday Rules, Pricing, And Details For Monday November 19, 2018

3.00 lbs here as well.

And they took away the option to sign ahead of time which should add a few additional days for me. So if time improves the taste I'm hoping for a combination of pussy flavored bacon at this point.

3.00 lbs here as well.

And they took away the option to sign ahead of time which should add a few additional days for me. So if time improves the taste I'm hoping for a combination of pussy flavored bacon at this point.

After you’ve signed into your UPS account go to your tracking and then to delivery options, then leave instructions.

My $500 bag is 3lbs as well

After you’ve signed into your UPS account go to your tracking and then to delivery options, then leave instructions.

My $500 bag is 3lbs as well

Nope. According to the UPS gal I was chatting with on UPS' website tonight...while trying to do just that...she said the shipper eliminated that option. Were you able to do it? If so, maybe I had a dud on the other end of my chat.

Thanks!

Nope. According to the UPS gal I was chatting with on UPS' website tonight...while trying to do just that...she said the shipper eliminated that option. Were you able to do it? If so, maybe I had a dud on the other end of my chat.

Thanks!
Yeah I was able to authorize the release without a signature.

Well I tried making it happen off and on throughout the day by clicking different buttons....couldn't get it to work. Normally it's a pretty obvious button I click and then it accepts it. No matter where I looked I couldn't find the button. Even when I clicked the "Sign Now" button in the original email UPS sent. Whatever, hopefully my wife will be home.

Also a question for any other international lads have ye dinged already or are ye waiting on a ding also .
Hoping i ding before two weeks are up lol

Because I couldn't sign for it, now I have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up at a "UPS Access Point" across town.

Pics yet??

How often does it usually take between being dinged, paying the full amount and actually getting your knife? Not a complaint, just trying to get a basic idea of when the product ships.

I got dinged/paid on the 13th and 19th of December. I imagine it takes quite a while to actually ship everything out in an ordered fashion. Is the up to 36 week wait encompassing everything from placing the initial order to having it arrive at your door? That would make the most sense with the wait, to me.

Well ...
Oink oink .got my dingvoice on paypal
And extra surcharge for shipping?
U wonder does this mean i gots me a heavy box hmmm.
Cant wait the wait for the ding was torture but will be worth it id say either way i only own a bg rmd at tge moment so any more
Are welcome curious to see final shipping weight.
Also emt did you grab yours today any chance of some pics ? Hope u got something you wanted.

Back