Busse Black Friday Rules, Pricing, And Details For Wednesday November 27, 2019

nice, wish I got this quick of and elaborate response on a simple question on the tgulb. Cheers

Last edited:
In the hour left would any of the more porcine here, who have burned their wallets to tiny fried husks of bacon during a previous Grab Bag, mind posting pics of what they had received and what price bracket they purchased?
:)

Last time - and first time - I purchased a $500 GB, I didn’t get my desired knife. Just the Luck O’ The Draw.

So I purchased another $500 “Mummy Bag.” And there it ‘twas. An SHSH2 w/ Sandstone G10. So the lesson here? Buy the second one first. Right?

And I’m very pleased with the others in those two selections. And still have them all. My problemo? Once I touch them they never leave my collection. Until they carry me out in a box.

I recently retired from the Museum/Historic Site profession, and it’s like I’m collecting Bussekin with the subconscious idea of someday opening my own museum.

See y’all at 2100 hrs.

Last edited:
In the hour left would any of the more porcine here, who have burned their wallets to tiny fried husks of bacon during a previous Grab Bag, mind posting pics of what they had received and what price bracket they purchased?
:)

I've bought several grab bags in the past. I think on this one I bought 6x $500 bags. These were back in 2016. Still kicking' myself for selling that TG...ugh what a beauty. It was one of those times I told myself I wasn't going to be a collector and wanted users. Dang it! We've usually seen that the grab bags have the more recent offerings so it might be futile to get your hopes up for a Battle Saw for example.

20160914_145649 (2).jpg

20161004_172925 (2).jpg

Last edited:
I’ve got two G’s ready to blow on bags. How do you guys (Jerry) think I should do it?

A.) Four $500 bags
B.) Two $500 bags and One $1,000 bag
C.) Two $1,000 bags
D.) It doesn’t matter how you split it, only the final total does

Got some egg on my face for this one. Some basic math shows the $1,000 bags to be the clear choice.

Paypal is weird in Checkout. Wont quite finish.

I've bought several grab bags in the past. I think on this one I bought 6x $500 bags. These were back in 2016. Still kicking' myself for selling that TG...ugh what a beauty. It was one of those times I told myself I wasn't going to be a collector and wanted users. Dang it! We've usually seen that the grab bags have the more recent offerings so it might be futile to get your hopes up for a Battle Saw for example.

View attachment 1240203

View attachment 1240204

Nice scores !!! Those SHe2 variants are my favorite :)))))
I scored in that years grab bags myself :)

Paypal is weird in Checkout. Wont quite finish.
Did everything work out for you? I was able to finish my order with PayPal, and was only charged one dollar. If you’re still having issues, I would email the shop for some assistance. Best of luck.

I used Visa with no problemo. McDonalds Dollar Menu for the next few weeks - but I’m in, Baby.

Back