Busse Black Friday Rules, Pricing, And Details For Wednesday November 27, 2019

I have relatives that think it’s strange that I eat $1.50 Costco hot dogs for lunch, drive a truck I bought new in 1990 (that still runs great) - and regularly purchase $300+ knives. Anyone here think this is abnormal behavior?

Did everything work out for you? I was able to finish my order with PayPal, and was only charged one dollar. If you’re still having issues, I would email the shop for some assistance. Best of luck.
Yes I was trying to pay before checking all the boxes,

going to sleep on a bag choice and decide tomorrow, hoping some are left / available

I have relatives that think it’s strange that I eat $1.50 Costco hot dogs for lunch, drive a truck I bought new in 1990 (that still runs great) - and regularly purchase $300+ knives. Anyone here think this is abnormal behavior?

Abnormal?

Tempted by the grab bag. How do you buy the credit and use towards a grab bag? Do you do 2 transactions?

In for a five hundo bag. Fingers crossed they dont ding anytime in the near future. My kids have been hinting that they want Christmas presents. Lol!
In her Happy Thanksgiving Everyone thread, Amy said, “I will say this, I saw some absolutely KILLER blades (Customs, Old School and just stuff I CAN not believe that are gonna be in Grab Bags) I have said too much but they were getting them boxed today. I was told to step away....Amy, Step Away.” If they have already started boxing the grab bags, I don’t think dings will be too far off.

Tempted by the grab bag. How do you buy the credit and use towards a grab bag? Do you do 2 transactions?
There’s an option when you add the bags to your cart, like how you would choose your handles on a knife purchase. I think that would allow you to purchase them both together.

Grab bags are always a lot of fun!

Is there any chance that Busse plans to start attending Blade Show again? If so that would definitely cause me to buy shop credits!

That is the option I chose! :D As a skinny little piglet (7 Kin in house, 2 others waiting to ding), this is the largest purchase I have made with the company. Makes me nervous, excited, and anxious. All at the same time!! :eek: Not due to not knowing what I’ll get or when I’ll get it (fingers crossed for custom shop goodness). No, those emotions are for the day my order arrives, and my other half inevitably inquires about the total cost. :oops:

Well, at least the couch is comfortable. :cool:

Some people just don't think right - your relatives! ;):D

I’ve got two G’s ready to blow on bags. How do you guys (Jerry) think I should do it?

A.) Four $500 bags
B.) Two $500 bags and One $1,000 bag
C.) Two $1,000 bags
D.) It doesn’t matter how you split it, only the final total does

I believe the rule is "ABC." Always Buy C.

Back