Busse BM - Original Micarta - MINT!

SOLD for $750.00 This is my very first post to this. Just became a member 5 min. ago....

I have a new Busse Battle Mistress for sale, with sheath. Absolutely mint- bought from their Sales Mgr. at 2000 Blade Show

Maybe I am too high. I am not certain of it's value. How about $750.00?

I prefer MO. I am not set up yet for Paypal.

You may want to do some research on the knife. There are many BM varients at a lot of different values. A picture of the knife would help it to sell as well. Right now, all the Busse fanatics really don't know what you are selling.

Thank you for the advice J85...

I did look at all the threads under Knives WTB and For sale by Ind., and did not see much to compare it to. Any ideas?

It is new - NEVER used w/ sheath
Black (?) Micrata handles w/ kydex sheath. I know it was $350.00 originally

Uh no, Snafu. Did get your PM and will advise. Thanks for helping me get statred here. I am lost on protocol, etc..

Don't worry about it. Remember for sales:

1. Have good description.
2. Pictures help very much.
3. Always state your preferred method of payment.
4. Listing how you will ship is also nice.

Welcome to BF. :D

I really appreciate that sir. Thank you.

What else might I say in describing it? What are guys looking for on these besides handle shape and material, finish, sheath and condition of both? I don't know the Busse jargon very well.

thanks again

TAT Bacote said:
I really appreciate that sir. Thank you.

What else might I say in describing it? What are guys looking for on these besides handle shape and material, finish, sheath and condition of both? I don't know the Busse jargon very well.

thanks again

On top of what you mention, for the older Busses you might want to mention if it is A2 or INFI.

If you are not ready to sell yet and want to communicate you might want to PM me so that we don't clog this post. This is supposed to be a buying forum and not for discussion. :thumbup:

Regards,

Brian

Dear Tat Bocote,

Battle Mistresses if it's the ergo handled or zero tolerance variety will go for about $550 or more if you put them up for auction. Some people sell them in a hurry here for $450. Straight Handled Mistresse can go for more. I am generalizing here but those are the facts. The real facts - the names have been changed to protect the innocent. It's your knife so you put on the price. If you post a photo of your knife here some of the INFI Oinkie Junkies can tell you if you have something special and if you can realistically ask for more. I myself am after a Zero Tolerance but will probably wait for the new Fusion B.M which will probably cost even less. You might even be better off keeping the knife because you'll be hard put to find a better field knife. Best regards, Alex.

All SHBM are INFI :D
A few critical questions
1) are the handles held on by screws or tubes?
2) is there a swedge at the tip or is the spine flat all the way to the tip?
3) the handles: are they carved in any way? ie ridges, either horizontal or vertical?
Do you have pics you can send me at armoralleather@yahoo.com

Back