Busse BM - Original Micarta - MINT!

I am sitting here w/ my daughters camers trying to do just that,... that is post or email some pics out.

Ok, here is the deal on SHBM's. A mint one goes for about $650. If it has some rare thing on it it goes for more. Like a 1 of 300 can go for 750 or more. An LE will go for more than 1000 as probably would a 1 of 6 and a custom shop satin. A Fatty would be up in the 750 range as well. So if yours is an SHBM i mint cndition it would sell for about 650 Put some pics.

Yes,

let me get some pics, and then a firm price. Please bear with me, as I am learning today for the first time.

Thank you,

TAT

Oh, don't worry, sir. These guys won't leave you alone until one of them has your BM. ;)

Wow,
Interesting... but WAY too little information!
In leu(?) of a picture, a full description would help. And yes, tell us EVERYTHING you can about this knife! Remember, it's $750, not cheap... so we want to KNOW what we're looking at here!
Welcome to the forums!

I would and have paid $700 to 750 for a mint SHBM.
$550 to 600 for a user is fair.

$500 for a BM-E std is fair.

Just remember, if it has a clip point, it is worth a hell of a lot more.:thumbup:

I think having a BM up for sale is a great way to guarantee all the help in the world. Good luck with your sale. Somehow, I don't think it's going to take more than about ten minutes after you post pics. :)

Go Dwayne Go!! :thumbup:

cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

Haaaaaaay! Get off my lawn!
history.gif
No buying here, just attempting to give the fella a helping hand that he doesnt seem to need.
tmi.gif

I have a feeling, my powers of perception working here
blah.gif
that its a BMe, the timing appears correct.

But, ya know me, fulla hot air
blahblah1.gif

Darn kids
bat_angel.gif

Back