Busse BM - Original Micarta - MINT!

Oh my... The HOGS are in a frenzy!!! The air is laden with the smell of INFI, but who will get it? I wonder who...:D :cool:

FOR THE LOVE OF MIKE PUT UP SOME DANG PICTURES!!!!!!

ya know... you'd think that this was rocket science or something??? ;) :D

I think this is all part of his marketing strategy.... tease em...toy with em...play with em...get em in a frenzy...then WHAMO!!!! nail em!!! :thumbup:

Very clever of you "newbie" if you really are one.....I think this is Jerry or Scott guys...yeah a BIG HOG in sheep's clothing!!!!! Watch yourselves...:eek:
It could get very ugly any time now......

You'd still better put up a pic. Otherwise, you're going to be on the "outs" with all the HOGS here.

I second that!!!! Dagnabbit! I never got a response from you!:grumpy:

At least tell us which one it is!!!

knifecoop said:
The knife is pending sale

Did you buy it? Just wondering why the seller didn't post it was sold. If you did buy it, which model was it?

I bombarded Tat with emails and he finally responded this morning letting me know he had already sold it pending funds. nice of him to leave us all hanging.

Yeah, that guy really sucks for leaving you all hanging. The original post hasn't even been up for two days:barf:

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I wish I would have thought of it. The perfect way to screw with the HOGs. :D

yeah i am planning on selling my nuke heart this way..... get all yal worked up over it and then ask for 1200 bucks.... lol...jeez

Well, too bad he didn't give us a real shot at it, because I was willing to pay $1500 plus give him the keys to a brand new Maserati - he blew it!! :D

ir probably was SKunk playing witchall!!!!:jerkit:

It wasn't me, I swear :thumbup:

Back