Busse Bruiser Brothers Thread

Loving this one. Wish I could justify keeping it. Been a while sense I have had a bruiser.
abV2Vwf.jpg

We need us a bruiser canvas option to go with dat midnight blue coating ya know what I'm saying? Now that bruiser handle upgrades (and every other color too, but who gives a :poop: this is the Busse Bruiser Brothers Thread) are $80 freakin dollars!:thumbsdown:

Is it just me or did they change the blue/black and orange/black g10s ? They look a hell of alot more deeper and vibrant on newer produced than seen on older blades

Is it just me or did they change the blue/black and orange/black g10s ? They look a hell of alot more deeper and vibrant on newer produced than seen on older blades

You know I noticed that one some of the recent bruiser slabs straight from the factory. Like the blue was lighter or brighter or something compared to some of the older bruiser that's darker and more black. I wonder if its just dirt and grease and oil from using/handling them or if its really different?

My two, I would have more but I also like red/black and tan/ black..

NuTv78a.jpg

Beautiful blades! Thanks for sharing!:thumbsup::thumbsup: I know what you me on that black and tan my man. I had to get one bruiser and one black and tan on the satin PR cuz they just look so nice on the satin imo.

ETA: Man I just really love the bruiser slabs on that satin! Just great looking and working all around!:)

Last edited:
I particularly love the bruiser on TGs for some reason.

I just picked up an 11th hour bruiser BIG DC PR. I think the blue and black will look awesome with the DC!

My man Murman! Scoooore! Nice bruiser Gladius bro!!! Just big beautiful bruiser slabs on those monsters. I love the lines. Please don't tell me you scored that in a grab bag lol?
Naw but I did get a great deal from Jim M. In Florida off the exchange. I'm going to write it up shortly.

Back