Busse, Busse, Busse!!! Come and get em'!

Decided the doghouse thread was a bit cluttered.

Busse Combat Taliwhacker: $250 dropped to $230 This one is long gone! shipped CONUS.
Taliwhacker is the second one from the top, all other already sold
attachment.php

1/4" SR101 blade, black resiprene C handle. First and only Busse using SR101 steel. No sheath. Jerry donated a ton of these to the troops as they went to defend our liberty over in the sand box. The ones the troops got were reportedly unmarked. Yet another one you don't see come up for sale too often. It is the second one down from the desert tan model in the pic with several knives. Sorry the other knives are sold.

Busse Custom Shop Uncle Mofo!!!! $570 $530!!!!LONG GONE!!!!!
Double cut bead blasted, black linen raptor scale slabs, mint as I got it from the shop. Get it while you can folks. If it isn't gone by Christmas, it goes abck into the safe.

site1058.JPG

Busse Combat Satin Jack LE #14 $435$425 LONG GONE!!!!!
This is one sweet knife. I had to think long and hard about putting this one up for sale. It has a beauty of a satin finish and a super sharp zero edge. The slabs are the red brown type eventhough the pictures don't do them justice. The slabs have "BUSSE COMBAT" deeply engraved in them, not something that you see very often. This is the second Busse I have had in my possession with this interesting feature. No sheath.

site1059.JPG

site1061.JPG

site1060.JPG

site1062.JPG

All prices are shipped CONUS, if you want it insured, you pay the extra, it is something like a $1.20 per $100 up to $500 or something like that. US sales only for now my friends, sorry. If you are interested in one of these drop me an email. I prefer Postal Money Orders for payment, but if you have to do Paypal, I will go the price and optional insurance +4%. If you have any questions, let me know. CASH IS KING!

If I had the dough, that ARK would be MINE! :D

Great knives Progunner! :D

The EU 17 sold during the first doghouse sale, but I don't have another pic with the TW in it right now. Sorry.

Back up there. Someone has got to have need of these for their collection. Come and get em! Don't wait for a price drop on any of them, I don't plan on it any time soon.

Run it back up there with an insane set up on the block. Some one buy them before I come to my senses!

Back