Busse, Busse, Busse!!! Come and get em'!

Hey, where did those MOFOs come from? They are one of my favorites, everyone needs a couple!!!!

:thumbup:

Heavy said:
must resist the mofo....
Resistance is Futile. You WILL be assimilated.

Seriously, the MoFo is easily the most lively blade in my collection. It was my first big Busse. Just go for it.

Rick - No Regrets!

No one wants a Mofo? I find that hard to believe. Give in to the urge. Lay your money down one one or both of these bad boys and remember, no regrets!!!!!!!!!

Progunner said:
No one wants a Mofo? I find that hard to believe. Give in to the urge. Lay your money down one one or both of these bad boys and remember, no regrets!!!!!!!!!

Want? No my friend, I NEED a Mofo! I just don't have the pockets for one. Years from now I'll look back at this oppertunity to get a matched set and cry all over again. :(

For the love of INFI, someone please buy these!!!

PoorGuy said:
Want? No my friend, I NEED a Mofo! I just don't have the pockets for one. Years from now I'll look back at this oppertunity to get a matched set and cry all over again. :(

For the love of INFI, someone please buy these!!!

Why cry tomorrow when you can cry today? You are going to be sorrowful either way. Whether you spend all the money for vitals on those Mofos or lament missing out on them years from now. Tears are tears, right? :D:D:D

jack macdonald said:
sorry, u already posted answer, i thought my post was lost in the last bump...

Not a problem. I added it to the description too. This one is calling you my man. :D

Man, I have two Mofo's just like those, and I am still tempted to buy these. If you post a pic, they will sell because no one can resist their look. I would say that this blade is right up there with the 8 inch PBF as a fighter. I love this design.

I'll put some pics up tonight. Got to get grandma to take my boy so he isn't tempted to play with them. :D

:grumpy: DANG IT!! I was doing so well resisting, but then you just had to go and drop the price on that Satin Jack, didn't you? Well now I'm forced to buy it!! Email sent...:D

Back