Busse, Busse, Busse!!! Come and get em'!

verpus77 said:
:grumpy: DANG IT!! I was doing so well resisting, but then you just had to go and drop the price on that Satin Jack, didn't you? Well now I'm forced to buy it!! Email sent...:D

Read and replied to. Thanks man.

verpus77 said:
:grumpy: DANG IT!! I was doing so well resisting, but then you just had to go and drop the price on that Satin Jack, didn't you? Well now I'm forced to buy it!! Email sent...:D
Yes, you got a FANTASTIC deal on a beautiful 1/4 inch Jack w/DC finish. Won't see that ever again for that price.
Progunner, what's the thickness on the Air Rescue?

Walking Man said:
Yes, you got a FANTASTIC deal on a beautiful 1/4 inch Jack w/DC finish. Won't see that ever again for that price.
Progunner, what's the thickness on the Air Rescue?

3/16", I don't think Jerry made any thicker or thinner than that.

Go for it man. I know you have been researching it. Look at those beautiful serrations, just like the one Jerry had pictured in the original over run offer when he released 36 of these to the trough!!!

damn you for putting up that mofo. don't you know i am broke and in another country?

WHY GOD?! WHY?!

Progunner said:
Go for it man. I know you have been researching it.
Sorry. No Can Do. I already have one foot in the dog house, and I hear something else calling me in a bad way.......

Walking Man said:
Sorry. No Can Do. I already have one foot in the dog house, and I hear something else calling me in a bad way.......

Fear not the doghouse, it is becoming the new second home to all men, or at least those addicted to Busse! :D

Progunner said:
Fear not the doghouse, it is becoming the new second home to all men, or at least those addicted to Busse! :D
Then why are you selling in the first place?!?!?!? :foot: ;)

Walking Man said:
Then why are you selling in the first place?!?!?!? :foot: ;)

To make room for more INFI man! It is cheaper and more effective for me to rotate my collection rather than buying another safe and risking the collapse of my living room floor into the basement. So help me maintain the structural integrity of my house, buy today! :D:D:D

PG, the satin Jack pictured appears to be an urban cammo, not double cut. Did you already sell that one or is it n the pic because you were selling smething else in the pic? I don't see the double cut SJ.

The double cut sold and I haven't had a chance to snap a pic of the TW on it's own. The EU and the two urban ones are also sold. I have been removing the pics as they sell, but that one stays up until I can get a new pic of the TW. If someone would buy it, then I could remove the pic. :D

I just caught wind of a PT5 on a certain auction site selling for $100 over what I am asking. Whatsa a matta you guys, you no like my PT5? :)

Progunner said:
I just caught wind of a PT5 on a certain auction site selling for $100 over what I am asking. Whatsa a matta you guys, you no like my PT5? :)

And yours even has a custom leather sheath!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Back to page one. Come on guys, no two week wait on these. Drop a hint or two to the wife for a Christmas present or something. :)

Back