Busse Combat Is Proud To Introduce The Battle Grade Mofo With CBT

On first look I figured this was an easy "pass" which is a good thing. But the more I look at it, the more I like it. Going to have to think long and hard about this one.

I just wish the HOG trough specials weren't (mostly) handle upgrades as I have zero interest in G10 handles. Even $30 off the base price for the first 72 hours (let alone the $65 saving on the handle upgrade) would make this much more appealing. I imagine it will sell out fast regardless, but that's my $0.02c worth anyway.

On first look I figured this was an easy "pass" which is a good thing. But the more I look at it, the more I like it. Going to have to think long and hard about this one.

I just wish the HOG trough specials weren't (mostly) handle upgrades as I have zero interest in G10 handles. Even $30 off the base price for the first 72 hours (let alone the $65 saving on the handle upgrade) would make this much more appealing. I imagine it will sell out fast regardless, but that's my $0.02c worth anyway.

I'm with you. I want this (obviously), but not sure if I'll do it. If the HOG special was a discount on base price, I think would pull the trigger.

If I didn't already have a Ratweiler, Parang, and WTF on order I'd be on this one. Very cool!

Nice looking knife but.
To me the cbt grind looks like it might cause binding during cutting correct me if im wrong.

What is the advantage of the CBT? Other than aesthetics? Is there any advantage?

Right with you! I already have a few on order and I am hesitant to spend any more... But if I could get $30 off the base price with micarta I'm pretty sure I couldn't resist.

Back