Busse Combat "Last Rites" Is Coming Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 9:00pm Eastern.

Black and tan for me. I think that is the clasiest color of all available

I'm hoping this will be my first new Busse! I have about 15 Busse and Kin I've bought off the exchange recently but if I get one of these it will be my first time getting one direct. I love these blades!

I'm hoping this will be my first new Busse! I have about 15 Busse and Kin I've bought off the exchange recently but if I get one of these it will be my first time getting one direct. I love these blades!

The ones you score from the shop yourself are the most special, in my experience.

Thank you guys! All the Busse folks I've met on here have been really cool.

Can't wait!
Best group of guys and gals on the internet- I'd put this forum up against any out there without hesitation :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I second DB, your first one fresh out of the box is special - I had a couple of the X first as well but that first one, which was the first one of O2WP2 - the Burp - and I couldn't have been happier!

Best group of guys and gals on the internet- I'd put this forum up against any out there without hesitation :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I second DB, your first one fresh out of the box is special - I had a couple of the X first as well but that first one, which was the first one of O2WP2 - the Burp - and I couldn't have been happier!

I think I'm going to have to video the unboxing.

I really wasn't much of a fixed blade guy but I bought Chad Pirtle's computer and we started emailing back and forth and next thing you know, I've got a new addiction. Lol

The "Last Rites" looks like an awesome first!

Is an email to the shop the typical buying process?

I missed the black friday deals as I hadn't gotten one yet so I didn't know how deep I was going to get. This year I will just have to double up to make up for last year.

This one is a "Ganza" style - normally they hit the main website for ordering - but once in a while there's a "Ganza" It's every hog for himself - or piglet, you're a piglet btw - Feed at the trough or go hungry LOL! They will be gone in minutes, or possibly even seconds.

Chad is the tops! you got blessed to hook up with one of the best there is!
Just remember to send your request early! <-- This is another Busse thing, it's called "Hog Treachery" :D Don't believe anyone except what Jerry posts - We're like a family, but doesn't mean you won't get your Eggo stolen from the toaster ;)

Last edited:
This one is a "Ganza" style - normally they hit the main website for ordering - but once in a while there's a "Ganza" It's every hog for himself - or piglet, you're a piglet btw - Feed at the trough or go hungry LOL! They will be gone in minutes, or possibly even seconds.

Chad is the tops! you got blessed to hook up with one of the best there is!

Gotcha. I better be quick!

Yeah. Chad is awesome! Sent me an extra part for the laptop just because I told him I had lost mine. He also happens to make badass leather!

I really wasn't much of a fixed blade guy but I bought Chad Pirtle's computer and we started emailing back and forth and next thing you know, I've got a new addiction. Lol

I missed the black friday deals as I hadn't gotten one yet so I didn't know how deep I was going to get. This year I will just have to double up to make up for last year.

Congrats on first time factory purchase. And what a first it will be. An awesome blade. My first factory order was in 1998.

I'm still calling mine the "Mail Piercer"

Can we get handle color pics for this one?

I’m undecided

Just remember to wait for the email from Amy before you send in your order. Good luck!

Back