Busse Combat "Last Rites" Is Coming Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 9:00pm Eastern.

my email glitched, but was able to send off in first minute

Yup, thats what I expected, i was slow to get started. The Urgent Fury post with such a similar date, a year ago,had me confused for a couple of minutes. I got got on that one.
And didn't have my email verbage ready.
So it goes, I'll have a new FSH showing up soon to keep me occupied. My first FSH, at that.

Just remember to wait for the email from Amy before you send in your order. Good luck!

Nice try with the HOG Treachery! I've had my email in draft form for the past week or so and I sent it right at 9 pm so i'm hoping I got my order in quick enough.

What is the procedure like from here?

The procedure is wait to be notified IF you scored for payment....might take a day or more depending on quantity on hand and volume of orders....The Waiting Game:rolleyes:....Good Luck

Damnnit! I had a draft email saved and everything, and then when 8pm CST came around, I completely forgot. Got my email in this morning, though.

I’m pretty sure I scored an extra one. If so I could be persuaded to trade for an infi hellrazor, Buster variant or TGLB.

Back