Busse Combat "Last Rites" Is Coming Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 9:00pm Eastern.

I haven’t. Usually takes a few days. Got the email in the second it hit 9 though

I haven’t. Usually takes a few days. Got the email in the second it hit 9 though

I waited like 5 seconds just to make sure my clock wasn't off. Lol.

Next time I won't do that if I miss it. I figured it was better than getting it in a few seconds early and going to the back of the line

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know that we are ALMOST finished sorting thru all the emails. Hopefully tomorrow we will begin to contact everyone (Some of you will have happy emails/phone calls some of you, not so happy emails/phone calls) been awhile since we had a Ganza (My eyes are very crossed LOL) Thank you EVERYONE for your patience. :)
XOXO
Amy-0
Amy
Customer Service
Busse Combat

So, when they said you're automatically put on a waiting list does that imply that there will be a second making of these Last Rite knives?
No, it means if someone cancels their order then it goes to the next one down that missed the boat :)

Scored! Maroon canvas. I know that my email was 50 sec late, but Amy said it hit her and Garth's inbox at 9:00 exactly, in the top 10. Don't know how that happened, but a win's a win!

Back