Busse Combat "Last Rites" Is Coming Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 9:00pm Eastern.

I’m hoping these are shipping soon. I think they are going to be a public defender on steroids.

I hope so, I thought these would be out faster.

Yea the way it was worded I thought they would be shipping out the same week as the ganzaa. The few I have bought from recent ones shipped out extremely quickly.

Could just be someone pulling my leg, but shipping has been reported on the OP2WP2 Shipping thread:
I assure you, I don’t pull on a man’s legs John! It is first headed to Eric over at Mashed Cat for some pants though, so I likely won’t be the first to get it for some photos! I am super excited though.

Operations were slowed considerably with polar vortexes and ice storms whacking us on the daily! Our internet has been up and down thanks to a couple of ice-laden trees who dropped their branches on lines, etc. . . . :confused:

All the while, as everyone has been scrambling to keep things going, I've had to do nearly all of the alcohol consumption on my own!!!. . . . I know. . . I know. . . . I give. . . I give. . . it's what I do!:D:D

Hang in there gang! Lots of sweet blades have been heading out this week. . .

Let's all drink and keep each other company until your INFI arrives! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jerry :D

A NanoFSH in one hand and Last Rites in the other. The only possible way I might be able to scratch Chuck Norris. 2019 has been a good year of the blade :thumbsup: Cant wait to see what's next :rolleyes:

Operations were slowed considerably with polar vortexes and ice storms whacking us on the daily! Our internet has been up and down thanks to a couple of ice-laden trees who dropped their branches on lines, etc. . . . :confused:

All the while, as everyone has been scrambling to keep things going, I've had to do nearly all of the alcohol consumption on my own!!!. . . . I know. . . I know. . . . I give. . . I give. . . it's what I do!:D:D

Hang in there gang! Lots of sweet blades have been heading out this week. . .

Let's all drink and keep each other company until your INFI arrives! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jerry :D

1 word Jerry... Move2Florida

For some reason I thought my shop credit could be used in the forsaken hearts (mixed up the time they came out). I wish I snagged more of these.

Back