Busse Combat "Last Rites" Is Coming Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 9:00pm Eastern.

What a PITA!!! I had to upgrade back to Gold, but then the pic was too big to upload. Sent it as email to my wife at a smaller size, she sent it back, and I saved it again to my Photo library. Then it could finally be posted.

I may be an old retrogrouch, but am not exactly a technophobe. Just mostly lazy. This is why pretty much stopped posting pics after Photobucket effed us. Too many steps, it's a PITA. And don't tell me to use imgur, their terms specifically exclude third-party hosting. People switched to it, but there is a big risk, IMHO.

What a PITA!!! I had to upgrade back to Gold, but then the pic was too big to upload. Sent it as email to my wife at a smaller size, she sent it back, and I saved it again to my Photo library. Then it could finally be posted.

I may be an old retrogrouch, but am not exactly a technophobe. Just mostly lazy. This is why pretty much stopped posting pics after Photobucket effed us. Too many steps, it's a PITA. And don't tell me to use imgur, their terms specifically exclude third-party hosting. People switched to it, but there is a big risk, IMHO.

Talk about a TEAM PLAYER!
Thanx again resinguy!:D:cool::thumbsup:
.....believe me, I know what a pita it was 4 u. :mad:

Anyway, the knife is quite nice. Why do I have an urge to stab a 55 gallon drum with it?

I'll bet she is! Does she balance well and all that?
......I'm sure she does. I'm just really diggin this blade.

Last Rites in hand in VA!
Amazing tanto style blade!
Perfect shaped scales
Grip is spot on for powerful stabs n slashes
Reverse grip is controlled, accurate, and lethal
So deadly! This is a Combat knife!

Thanks again Jerry and team for letting me and everyone else help name a knife.
It was an honor to be the pick and thank you for giving me an amazing free knife! Priceless times
Very awesome :thumbsup::D

Well friggin done on the design I look forward to the 28.5" blade version you guys are probably swinging around in the testing room right now....

As seems to be tradition around these parts... I'm going to go drink and hold a knife for the rest of the night...Let's Drink!!

All I can say is I agree 100% with everyone else's opinions..

As soon as I slid this one out of it's hastily cut wrapping, saran, cardboard pant leg and mesh stocking I got one of those hard to control grins on my face because the impeccable balance and fantastic blade profile were immediately apparent.

IMG_1015.jpg

All I can say is I agree 100% with everyone else's opinions..

As soon as I slid this one out of it's hastily cut wrapping, saran, cardboard pant leg and mesh stocking I got one of those hard to control grins on my face because the impeccable balance and fantastic blade profile were immediately apparent.

View attachment 1080853

Man, I can't wait til tomorrow when mine arrives! Great pic!

Got mine today! While the blade shape is similar to my Taliwacker Le, they are very different knives. See the comparison pics.

I'll figure out how to add pics to the post but for now check the Imgur link.

Last Rites https://imgur.com/gallery/FztNvqv

First Busse from the shop and picked up my new BMe! In the words of Ice Cube, today was a good day!

Edit: that's oil on the blade in the pics and it smells awesome!

Last edited:
Holy cow. That's really nice. Congratulations Chris.
I wanted one so bad lol....

My Last Rites sits in its box on my counter Bacon Tape intact. I need to put in 10K on my rower before I can open it. Self Control, dedication, anticipation.

I hope there are more offerings in this style. How about some Tanto/CBT action???

Try SmugMug. It works for me and there is nobody dumber than me when it comes to computers!!!!

Jerry

My Last Rites sits in its box on my counter Bacon Tape intact. I need to put in 10K on my rower before I can open it. Self Control, dedication, anticipation.

I hope there are more offerings in this style. How about some Tanto/CBT action???

Ok this may be my all time favorite.

I need a less fancy coated one or a Battle Grade ASAP

Back