Busse Combat "Last Rites" Is Coming Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 9:00pm Eastern.

Ok this may be my all time favorite.

I need a less fancy coated one or a Battle Grade ASAP

I should have ordered a couple extra to give those HOGs that missed out a chance to own one of these beautiful beasts.

Since I only got one, someone will have to pry it from my cold, dead hands.

A coated version would be awesome but this thing is perfect!

All I can say is I agree 100% with everyone else's opinions..

As soon as I slid this one out of it's hastily cut wrapping, saran, cardboard pant leg and mesh stocking I got one of those hard to control grins on my face because the impeccable balance and fantastic blade profile were immediately apparent.

View attachment 1080853
Did you get green canvas too? Nice combo!

Now I just need you to finish up your backlog so you can start on my sheaths.

I love the Last Rites. I just started buying Busse knives last year and I don't think I could have picked a better time to start. The finish looks great and the blade is very well balanced. I hope that Busse decides to create a 16"+ version. I think that would possibly be the ultimate short sword.

bCGTFWG.jpg

Man, was perusing Ebay, and saw one for $1,250
The guy had 7 more lined up behind that one....

Wow, what a blade. Haven't dropped by here in years and don't know if I'm more mad, or glad that I missed out on this knife. Love the looks of that thing.

Man, was perusing Ebay, and saw one for $1,250
I would potentially let mine go for $900 (which would include a kydex sheath), but only if I desperately needed the money.. :eek:
Nah, who am I kidding. I doubt I could sell any of my Busse blades. They will go with me to Valhalla.

This blade is an instant classic! I wouldn't sell mine for less than $1,000 unless it was my last possession and I needed to feed my family.

I definitely should have bought at least 1 more. Maybe I can pick one up in trade one day. That would be a b@d@$$ double- blade zombie fighting setup!

I'm hoping for both larger and smaller versions of this one in the future. I won't be so foolish next time as to only order a measly one. :D:D:D

I just received mine with blue and black G10. Absolutely stunning! I think it's one of my favorite busse knives. Bring on the 20" version

Wow! That is a great pic.

What is the situation there? Are you camping or just making a fire for fun?

Wow! That is a great pic.

What is the situation there? Are you camping or just making a fire for fun?

Thanks! Just started a quick small fire after hiking around and enjoying the snowfall. I have some land in the central blue ridge mountains and high up on the ridge are some overhanging rocks. This one is big enough to be a nice natural shelter. Have found both a broken spearhead and a broken arrowhead nearby in years past.

Thanks! Just started a quick small fire after hiking around and enjoying the snowfall. I have some land in the central blue ridge mountains and high up on the ridge are some overhanging rocks. This one is big enough to be a nice natural shelter. Have found both a broken spearhead and a broken arrowhead nearby in years past.

Sounds like my neck of the woods.
Is it near Avery County?

Back