Busse Combat Proudly Presents The HUCK and The HUCK Fin NOW LIVE!!!

I hope it happens before O2W comes back. Sucks when you see something you really want but all of the funds sitting in the play money account are already spoken for.

It will happen WAY before O2W comes back (I Think) Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Checked to see if it was a bump from Tommy. Wasn't disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the Hucks and Hognose Sword should be on Deck in the Batting Circle!!!

Can't wait to pit the Huck and BB13 against each other in a chop off..............................Just need the Huck.

We're coming down to the last few OP2W offerings to be dinged and shipped before getting to these HUCKs! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning!

I'm actually hoping that they are last. Maybe by then the shop will be out of the batch of pitted steel that the last couple blades I've stripped were made from.

Hey guys what's the story behind the corrugated bevel technology...just curiuos...I have a black/black canvas Huck coming so psyched!!

I hope they are not last! Really does not matter though because I have many knives still to be delivered!!
I'm actually hoping that they are last. Maybe by then the shop will be out of the batch of pitted steel that the last couple blades I've stripped were made from.

Last edited:
Back