Busse Combat Will Not Be Attending BLADE Show 2019. . .YeeeHawwww!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
VEGAS ! What could possibly go wrong? I would go for sure.

Well this sucks. Think I will just go on Saturday and drive home that night. Glad I didn't prepay for a hotel yet.

I couldn't make it anyway; I have a granddaughter graduating High School in Florida about the same time.:confused:

NW Ohio Spring Pig-Fest? We get a go fund me page going and us hogs float the bill. Then the Boss has to come hang for a day. There has to be a spot near the shop we could rent for a day. Cookout, throw horseshoes, and have a good day of knife talk and show. Just a thought....

Have you ever looked at the Busse location on Google Maps? go to the Satellite View. Jerry has plenty of space in his 'back yard'.

Maybe the folder will have a smaller version of the last rites blade shape.

v0paWZN.jpg

Too bad, the trough and induction were some of the best parts of the blade show. I'm glad I went when I had the chance

All is not lost... Maybe I'll get a table at Blade and put the Chuckette' up for bids.
I'd go just to get a look at that beast!

I'm wondering if one of the big things Jerry is talking about is the reopening of the custom shop. He did say they would be overwhelmed for three years in 2016 soooo, it's a possibility.

If so, maybe I'll sell my truck and commission a Chuckette for myself!

Well that makes the fact that I can't go for the first time in about ten years almost bearable.

Couldn't agree more with Zmbhntr. I was never able to meet Jerry at the shows I have attended, but it was truly a privilege to meet Garth, Dan and everyone on the Busse crew. You simply cannot find a nicer group of people. Super nice to talk with them at the show as well as the numerous other Busse enthusiasts in attendance. An exceptional bunch people that really care about what they do. It changed the way I think about the brand after that experience. We will catch you next year! Keep up the good work.

New here but only until I'm not. Got the Busse bug and lookin forward to adding to my small 2 piece Busse collection . Yeeehaaaw

Welcome. There is some great historical reading here if you want to search. Fun stuff. If I have some links I will post them for you

Welcome. There is some great historical reading here if you want to search. Fun stuff. If I have some links I will post them for you
Cobalt is our resident historian since he's been around since the beginning. :p:D I'm not calling him old, just "experienced". :D:D

I'm a n00b as well but I jumped in with both feet and am now sitting on a pile of INFI, some SR-101, and a couple pieces of old school A2.

I came for the knives but I stay for the people. This is an awesome group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back