Busse Custom Shop closed during holidays?

Hi,

I just wondered if the Busse Custom Shop is closed during the upcoming holidays?

I mailed Garth in november, and he replied very quickly two days later. My second mail though hasn't been answered yet, so maybe you guys can help me out here:
-I wanted to know if blades with Res-C handles could be recoated
-and what payment options does the Custom Shop have?

As I'm from Germany, calling the Shop directly is rather difficult.

Thanks!

Garth has been busy with the Easton Show. He does get behind on his emails, I would suggest you include Jerry and Amy on your next one.

If you are talking about recoating a Basic series knife, then Garth, or the others, are the best to contact. If it is a Swamp Rat or Scrap Yard blade, then you should probably go through either Eric or Dan.

IIRC, the ResC knives can be recoated.

Well I recently bought a SS4, which I'd like to have recoated.
What's the email of Dan or Eric, if you don't mind?

Oh boy, I've been waiting for ten days now for a response from Garth and it's killing me. I might bite the bullet and pay for an overseas call...

Don't call today. Garth and crew were at the Easton show over the weekend. He might not be at work today. Try emailing Amy and Jerry.

Oh boy, I've been waiting for ten days now for a response from Garth and it's killing me. I might bite the bullet and pay for an overseas call...

9days? That's it? Check back at 9wks or 9mos... 9days = 9sec in Busse-time.

Seriously though, I respectfully suggest just kicking back and waiting.

Thanks guys. I have the shows and the special Busse time vortex in mind. It might be a good thing to never get that response. It will make me spend a hunk of money and open up a REALLY horrible waiting period.

I just got a reply Scrapyard, they won't recoat and leave the logo off, as this would be customizing it, which is the ressort of, who would have guessed, the Custom Shop!
Yay!

Back