Busse Custom Shop Collection

Showing off my Busse Custom Shop collection.

Boss Street in David Nay sheath; Boss Jack in Chuddy Bear sheath; Special Forces Natural Outlaw in David Nay sheath; Battle Mistress in Pirtle Made sheath; Steel Heart in David Nay sheath.

30953747306_e68aab28d5_o.jpg

25353243649_7f8807987b_o.jpg

Congrats on a gorgeous collection! Love the ones on the ends

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Love it when a lurker comes out to play. Very nice collection.

My favorite sheath of those would be the David Nay for BOSS Street.

Beautiful knives and beautiful sheathes to go with them. Big fan of Chad's stuff.

Wow, just wow. This is phenomenal. Your collection almost looks like it should be on display somewhere for public viewing. Nice, real nice collection there. I love that sea green handle on the Battle Mistress but the Steel Heart wood looks great too. would you so happen to know materials used there?

Wow, just wow. This is phenomenal. Your collection almost looks like it should be on display somewhere for public viewing. Nice, real nice collection there. I love that sea green handle on the Battle Mistress but the Steel Heart wood looks great too. would you so happen to know materials used there?

Burl Maple handles on the Battle Mistress and the Steel Heart and the Boss Jack.

Love it when a lurker comes out to play. Very nice collection.

My favorite sheath of those would be the David Nay for BOSS Street.

His sheaths are superb, and cost is about 1/3 that of other custom sheath makers I've seen. Best of all, his shop is right down the street from me, so I didn't have to mail him my knives.

http://www.nayscustomleather.com/

Beautiful knives and beautiful sheathes to go with them. Big fan of Chad's stuff.

Yep. You can tell that Chad Pirtle is pretty much obsessed with quality. His work is terrific.

By the way, none of these are safe queens. All of them get used, and will continue to get used.

Last edited:
Back