Busse Daggers are they unicorns ?

Yeah at 2500 or anything near is never gonna happen , take off a 0 and we are talking.

Guess I can start hoping for a BOSC-ID-BG along with my other unicorn that doesn’t exists at all- HG35

Yeah at 2500 or anything near is never gonna happen , take off a 0 and we are talking.

Guess I can start hoping for a BOSC-ID-BG along with my other unicorn that doesn’t exists at all- HG35
I would say anywhere from 1500 to 2500 would be about right for one given the rarity and original cost. IIRC the white bone one was right at 700 at Blade 10-12 years ago.

Eric Isaacson used to have a bunch of them. A while back he posted a pic where you could see the price tags on a few of them. They weren't cheap:

Regrets, yeah, I have regrets. (I know I'm not supposed to but seeing this pic you'll understand)

What my BOSC ID collection used to look like.

I wrote him a check for $610 for one in black canvas back in 2009. Taking shipping into account, he must have let that one go pretty much at cost. They just don't make Hogs like that anymore.

The black canvas is my favorite!! 700$ 10 years ago was a lot. It’s still a lot today ! Excellent blade though.

I am not a huge dagger guy just for practicality's sake.

I do have a hand ground GP Busse Field Grade Dagger in A2 that has the rudimentary lines of what would be the Hawkeye...those Hawkeyes look really sweet and I have almost bought one, the only Busse daggers I have are the GP Busse and a Nuked FMV8.

Those RMJ Raider daggers in 3V are very, very nice - great sheath system as well.

Those BOSC ID's are mighty fine looking as well, and a great size. FMV8 is a big knife, dagger or otherwise. I do love my nuke! Can't seem to part with it - when I think I am ready, I just hold it and put it back down!

Back