Busse Folder

When is the folder due out? What are the measurements on this knife and what type of locking device will it have? Any pictures available?

Thanks for your note here Cliff...at this point it looks like the debut of the folder prototype will be postponed to accommodate and focus on the HOT E-HANDLE design, as it is the big buzz round' town.

Premiering both the E handle and Folder at Blade would be like that movie poster where Chris O'Donnell is running from, like 2000 brides down the road (what was the name of that movie?...the Bachelor I think)...except imagine Jerry doing the running.
smile.gif

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Busse Combat Variant Temp. HQ http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

[This message has been edited by Andy Prisco (edited 05-12-2000).]

I have said this on every Busse folder post I can find and no one is taking me seriously... I will take a hostage if need be. That folder needs to have a .25" thick blade! No if, ands, or buts about it. 4" blade .25" thick. Oh man it brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it. Basically a folding Mean Street with a .5" longer blade. This is the How the thing needs to be... 1/8" thick INFI jacket with thin canvas/micarta slabs (desert tan has to be an option). with a 4" .25" thick INFI blade with either a point like the Mean Street or the new Spear point on the BM and SH2. and the stongest lock known to man (none of that liner lock crap unless Jerry has greatly increased that designs function). I need to be alone now guys. I've gotten myself upset.

OOOOOOOOOH yeah and make it an Auto!!!!!!!

Ryu - A .25 inch blade Auto? you'd need a spring bigger than the knife. actually, i agree with the .25 idea, i just hink the blade should be longer (5.6, 6) or at least an option of that....

Llamedos - the E handles refers to the new dropped handle design on the Battle Mistress E and the Steel heart II E. Pics on www.sharperinstinct.com

James

------------------
The beast we are, lest the beast we become.

[This message has been edited by James Healy (edited 05-13-2000).]

GOOD LORD! that would be a huge folder. Might be better off with that six incher that jerry's commin out with. But either way that would be an awesome folder.

Back