busse in movies

i just watched the latest mission impossible and there's a good knife fight scene. i only got glimpses but it looked like a hawk eye dagger and a tank buster.

Busse in movies! Jerry what movies have you been in? Or do we wanna know! Lol

Also it would be cool to know on the busse site under the movie which blade was featured.

Cool I'll defiantly go back and recheck then. I'll see if I can get a screen grab.

One of the knives at the end seemed to be a SOG of some sort. Also if I remember correctly that movie featured some carbon fiber knives or something of the sort.

The scene is the ilsa knife fight https://youtu.be/tzvSRYRh_p4
You can see the knife right around the 30 second mark.
Also after watching a couple times it might not be the Hawkeye but the field duty dagger the Hawkeye was designed from.

Thanks for the link. That one doesn't look like a Busse to me.

The scene is the ilsa knife fight https://youtu.be/tzvSRYRh_p4
You can see the knife right around the 30 second mark.
Also after watching a couple times it might not be the Hawkeye but the field duty dagger the Hawkeye was designed from.

It's quite clearly a Gerber Mk II.

gerber2.jpg

One of the most popular if not the most popular knife in Hollywood movies.

Prop knives are cool, I've had a couple.... Busse Logo on BOTH sides of the blade.....

I got these originally from the prop Master of "Sons Of Anarchy"

Both Received unsharpened as is apparently common for prop knives....

Fatty .22 Hellrazor & AALB :)

img_8450-jpg.744521

img_8453-jpg.744522

img_8456-jpg.744526

img_8443-jpg.744820
img_8441-jpg.744821

Last edited:
Prop knives are cool, I've had a couple.... Busse Logo on BOTH sides of the blade.....

I got these originally from the prop Master of "Sons Of Anarchy"

Both Received unsharpened as is apparently common for prop knives....

Fatty .22 Hellrazor & AALB :)

img_8450-jpg.744521

img_8453-jpg.744522

img_8456-jpg.744526

img_8443-jpg.744820
img_8441-jpg.744821
Thank you for that Hell Razor, it is one of my prized Busse's. The HR is one on my favorite Busse models and the shop sharpened double logo is just beautiful. IMG_8454.JPG IMG_8452.JPG IMG_8453.JPG IMG_8450.JPG
Pictures courtesy of Mr.Happy

Thanks F'lar. Happy she went to a good home :)
She's a rare one and a beauty! Can't imagine there's many INFI .22 Fatty BBDC double logo prop Hellrazor's out there :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks F'lar. Happy she went to a good home :)
She's a rare one and a beauty! Can't imagine there's many INFI .22 Fatty BBDC double logo prop Hellrazor's out there :cool:
It's the only one I've seen, to me she's a one off. It's my SHTF HR, My 2008 SE HR and one of my TGLB'S are always in the truck or car. They are part of my bugout / emergency backpack.

Back