• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse, Kin & Sheaths

Nitaino

Gold Member
1.New Busse FBM green finish with black linen magnum handles and penetrator tip. Un-used with original factory edge intact. SOLD
2.Busse Custom Shop Active Duty satin finish with snakeskin handles. INFI Steel. Un-used with original factory edge intact. SOLD
3.New Busse Caretaker Euro Release black finish with black micarta handles. Sterile from factory. Un-used with original factory edge intact. $575
4.Busse Old School Satin Jack. Un-used with original asymmetrical factory edge. SOLD
5.Busse SHe2 Striptition finish (competition finish) with black canvas micarta handles. INFI Steel. Finish and convex edge applied by AZTimT. Knife was new from Busse. SOLD
6.Busse BAe2 Striptition finish (competition finish) with black canvas micarta handles. INFI Steel. Finish and convex edge applied by AZTimT. Knife was new from Busse. $375
7.First Run Swamp Rat Ratweiler with Striptition (competition finish) and black canvas OG micarta handles. Competition Finish and convex edge applied by AZTimT. Knife is un-used. $365
8.Swamp Rat HRLM black finish w/ black paper micarta handles. Un-used with original factory edge intact. $250
9.Swamp Rat Howling Fat black finish with black Rec-C handle. Un-used with original factory edge intact. $230
10.Scrap Yard Yard Keeper LE Satin Finish Black Rec-C Handle & Custom Sheath. Un-used with original factory edge intact. $250
Busse Killa Zilla LE custom Chuddy Bear leather sheath. $150
Busse HHFSH custom Armoralleather sheath. $95
Busse NMSFNO custom Okuden Kydex Sheath. $60
Busse ASH-1 custom Okuden Kydex sheath with Tek-Lok. $60
Busse Fat ASH-1 custom Mashed Cat sheath. SOLD
Busse HOG 08 Fat ASH-1 custom Buy Brown Kydex Sheath with Tek-Lok. $60
Busse BAe Unbranded Custom Kydex Sheath. $40
thumbnail (4).jpg thumbnail (1).jpg thumbnail (7).jpg thumbnailsj.jpg 84520779_915943578824278_3390486009966755840_n.jpg thumbnail (7).jpg thumbnail (2).jpg thumbnail (3).jpg thumbnail (10).jpg thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
Cool to see the Old Blade 08 INFI HOG sheath.
I hand engraved for a give away at the show.
I have always wondered who originally won it and how many hands it has been through.
Really great to see it again.
Good luck with your sale.

Cool to see the Old Blade 08 INFI HOG sheath.
I hand engraved for a give away at the show.
I have always wondered who originally won it and how many hands it has been through.
Really great to see it again.
Good luck with your sale.
Thanks! My HOG got completely modified, so sheath should go to a more suitable home lol

Back