Busse Knife Group FUN

Amy-0

Staff member
“While rearranging some machinery and cleaning out, what my Mom referred to as every "Nook and Cranny" in the shop, we came across a ridiculous number of finished and semi-finished blades that are leftover from years of special runs. Many of these were made for different groups, teams, and others. Most of these overruns are extremely small in number but there should be quite a few to choose from over the coming months.

In 1969, my family bought the 40 acres on which the Busse Combat Compound now sits. My Mom named it "Nook and Cranny Farm". This year marks the 50th anniversary of this land being in the Busse name.” Jerry Busse July 16th 2019.

In a meeting we All started talking about funny Busse Knife Group moments at shows, at the shop and just overall moments that are special to US. We talked about some of the “Swag” (I like to call it “SwHOG”) Anyhoo, long story short the lovely ladies in the office and the shipping crew decided to “Clean and Explore” :D

We found a lot of Vintage Treasures and Jerry the coolest Boss man in the land said “put them in random boxes when you ship orders”
This is why I love Jerry Busse and Busse Knife Group. He is the Willy Wonka of knives.
Just wanted to let everyone know when you rip open your box you never know what’s inside (Awesome blade of course) but you might find “a golden ticket” of Busse nostalgia.
Happy Wednesday and something to read while we wait for 9:00 pm for the Ganza!!!!

Btw Jerry is gonna LOVE my PINK font LOL Bahahahahaahaha.:):p
XOXO
Amy-0:cool:

Ooh! Amy-0!
Hope there's some SwHOG in my AR box!

I really wish I'd been around when "Skunk Junk" made it into Company Store orders... Heard tales of some interesting items being in orders.

Last edited:
That is super cool! This is just another example of why, Busse has the best customer service in the world!

I hope y’all post pics of your SwHOG. I sure will, if I’m lucky enough to get some!

How cool is that.:thumbsup:
Just got opportunity to pick up NFNO From the factory. Cant wait to see it.

Ooh! Amy-0!
Hope there's some SwHOG in my AR box!

I really wish I'd been around when "Skunk Junk" made it into Company Store orders... Heard tales of some interesting items being in orders.
Skunk Junk was funny. Sometime marbles, lint, rubber bands, and other fun stuff.
I can't wait to see pictures of "Golden Tickets" SwHog, SwDog, and SwRat. WHOO HOOO. Super excited.

My box was bigger than normal yesterday :D ~ I asked Garth "Wth?" He shrugged, "I don't know man, I just deliver what I'm told" LOLO!!! Thanks Amy! :thumbsup:

I heard some tales of the "SkunkJunk" .... pretty funny stuff

The email was a surprise. Knee deep in work and incoming mail broke the day up perfectly.
Great surprise. Ty NFNO.! Should go great with the Badger.

Wait a minute... SwHOGs?

OnyHOIb.jpg

Jerry's obviously the one with the mustache, but which one's Garth?

Skunk Junk was funny. Sometime marbles, lint, rubber bands, and other fun stuff.

Don't forget cat hair. Member tonyG (miss that guy) had a Maine Coon, brushed a lot of hair off it and gave it to skunk, who then included clumps in his Busse Store shipments.

That is awesome of you all and a great way to rope us all back into placing more orders. I know I want to find a golden ticket.

Btw Jerry is gonna LOVE my PINK font LOL Bahahahahaahaha.:):p
XOXO
Amy-0:cool:
It wasn't pink, but I seem to remember red lip prints on at least one knife - do you know anything about that? ;):D (maybe it was Kassi?)

Back