Busse Knife Group Holiday Hours

Amy-0

Staff member
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and A lotta LOVE to YOU All from US at Busse Knife Group. We just wanted to let you know that we will be closed December 24th thru December 27th. We will be back on Monday December 28th.:thumbsup:

You Know Garth’s Birthday was yesterday but I had to bring some Christmas FUN today:D:D Love you Garth (Garth was not impressed) but Jerry Laughed and honestly, We all laughed A LOT.:):)Garth Sweater.jpeg
Much Love from the 0,
Amy-0

Merry CHristmas

Thank you!! Y'all gave a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Have a very Merry Christmas !!!! Happy Holidays !!!!!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and A lotta LOVE to YOU All from US at Busse Knife Group. We just wanted to let you know that we will be closed December 24th thru December 27th. We will be back on Monday December 28th.:thumbsup:

You Know Garth’s Birthday was yesterday but I had to bring some Christmas FUN today:D:D Love you Garth (Garth was not impressed) but Jerry Laughed and honestly, We all laughed A LOT.:):)View attachment 1478168
Much Love from the 0,
Amy-0

Is that what Garth looks like? I always pictured him as Dana Carvey in a wig.

Merry Christmas Amy-0 and Busse Family. Thanks for working so hard to get the INFI out.

Merry Christmas and thanks to all there, especially to Amy for all your help threw out the year I really appreciated it.

Back