WZ0vU09.jpg

Team Gemini Light Brigade REK Custom regrind:
H7nPL54.jpg

Hell Razor:
ufEhnxU.jpg

Last edited:

cobrajet

Gold Member
For all of us uneducated folk, could you please let us know what model you're posting.

Icky Thump

Gold Member
Mentor: Satin Buckeye Burl/Micarta bolster and liners/Red Black collar. Solid nickel pins
20210106_133939.jpg

Pork Shank: Satin Flamed maple/Mosaic pins
20210101_155605.jpg

Mentor: Satin Walnut/Micarta bolster/liners/Solid nickle pins
20201215_200422.jpg

Mentor: Satin Buffalo horn/Black G-Rex w/ liners/Sokid nickel pins
20201211_132205.jpg

Functional art indeed. Great pics as usual PeteyTwoPointOne PeteyTwoPointOne ! Love the machine/tool Mark's..chatter, gremlin gouging, dimples and striations..probably why I love the strippers best. More Battle Pappy pics, please :)

Do love the smooth satin and some of the scales coming out of the CS. Micarta scales preferred typically but recently had an "out of nowhere" desire for wood scales..

Makael Makael ..Absolutely beautiful scales on that Last Rites :thumbsup: all melty and rad..love the solid copper pins..Great pics as well..Nice leather

Ive posted these pics recently..my non micarta scaled latest...kinda pig'ed out in the last month.

Last edited:

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
Functional art indeed. Great pics as usual PeteyTwoPointOne PeteyTwoPointOne ! Love the machine/tool Mark's..chatter, gremlin gouging, dimples and striations..probably why I love the strippers best. More Battle Pappy pics, please :)

Thank you Patrick, more BP pics as per request...btw, love the .45's me & Cobalt think they're the greatest!

OTA3S5T.jpg

I82IOTf.jpg

gAGeXK8.jpg

jLVyDKw.jpg

VTOtK2j.jpg

RbQN5m1.jpg

cBnkyar.jpg

IrAGX62.jpg

cpzehc5.jpg

nxzt0uF.jpg

Solid INFI double guard on the Battle Pappy, iirc:
RbLkWf1.jpg

G99SKFZ.jpg

Icky Thump

Gold Member
Thanks for the pics, PeteyTwoPointOne PeteyTwoPointOne . Yes, live the .45's. Got my first 1911 in 9mm last year, runs great. I've had Colt Commader in .38 Super, but..that was a different animal than either the .45 or 9mm..

Didn't know the guard on the BP was INFI..what a cool piece! Is that the only hidden tang that was ever produced? Love the coffin handle :thumbsup:

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC