• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse Natural Outlaw Ergo, Chuck Gedraitis Model 1, Jim Burke Auto Runt Prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
I'm trying to switch up the collection so here are some knives I'm putting up for trade. I'll be here to answer any questions you might have. If you need more details/specs/pictures, just shoot me a message and I'll have them sent over. If you're interested, feel free to start a conversation or email me at kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I try to check my threads fairly often so chances are I'll see your posts as well. If you just want a straightforward sale, let me know and we can have something worked out. Thanks for taking a look.

For trades, I'm looking for: Jon Grahams, Ochs Worx, Yunas, Marlowes, Direwares, GTCs, TuffKnives, Sharknivcos, RJ Martins, Rocksteads, Dalibors, Broadwells, Black Snow Customs, Phantom Steelworks, Jim Burkes, Blackwoods, VanderMeulens, Chris Goodwyns, Rogovets, Ansos, Grimsmos, Jason Guthries, ZT 0454, and maybe a custom Emerson or just Striders in general but if you have other offers, I'm happy to hear them. Cash can be added either way.

1. Busse Natural Outlaw Ergo
0.25" stock INFI
11.75" overall with 6.25" of blade
This one has some polishing marks but it's been been buffed to an almost perfect mirror finish
Hasn't been resharpened yet after the refinishing
Comes with nice custom thick wood scales
Original scales are included
Also comes with a fitted leather sheath that works with the wood scales

61BqE9F.jpg
Hg8JXlN.jpg

V38tGsa.jpg
zc9fzxm.jpg

be3VSCg.jpg
rSZfj31.jpg

2. Chuck Gedraitis Model 1 - lightly carried
If Chris Reeve made a medium Sebenza, it would feel something like this
3.25" damasteel blade with a damasteel thumbdisc
Stonewashed frame with a matching milled clip
Has a single green anodized standoff in the back
Smooth action and well centered
Has a slight bit of play but any pressure on the lockbar makes it completely go away
Lockup is rock solid in hand

yYIRndl.jpg
tvzRbRg.jpg

OEOHed5.jpg
tPkY1k6.jpg

lfZYILs.jpg
rfxK0va.jpg

2e5xvj2.jpg

3. Jim Burke Runt Auto - near mint
One of the best designed small knives I've had
There were very few automatic Runts made and this is one of them
Only has 2.25" of cutting edge but feels like a much more substantial knife with the way it likes to be held in hand
Stonewashed blade with a satin main grind
The anodizing work is top notch, frame is tumbled blurple with a dot pattern that runs the spectrum
Blue backspacer with satin highs
Fits very well in hand
Opens 100% reliably
Locks up securely if you make sure the button-lock fully engages
Centering is dead on

87yn0D7.jpg
ReLuWbT.jpg

bhI8ymE.jpg
IydY6id.jpg

bjWbWrH.jpg
Oz6BrpG.jpg

Would you consider a Winkler belt knife for the Busse?

Attachments

• 6333547A-E4E1-4461-922E-4C849495E512.jpeg
    6333547A-E4E1-4461-922E-4C849495E512.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back