Busse Nick XXXL

Could anyone give me an idea of how hard it might be to come by this knife? I would prefer a user (as that would be my intention) and I would rather not pay alot of extra $$$ for safe-queen pedigree. What might I reasonably expect to pay for the privilege of ownership?
Thank you in advance for any replies.

Your membership level doesn't allow you to ask questions about value...or us to respond to them.

Don't know (and can't say) about the prices, but they don't come up very often. I've been keeping an eye out for one on the Exchange for over a decade, and if any were put up for sale, they were gone before I saw them. If you do find one, safe queen or not, it's not going to be cheap.

I wouldn't say it's an unreasonable price for what it is, but that one seems way more like a safe queen than a kitchen knife.

Last edited:
Nick is probably my most used blade of all of them. It is on KP pretty much every night of the week. Had to slightly modify a knife block to hold it but it is always right there when needed.

Best of luck to all of you searching for one. I hope you find one but you can't have mine.

Garth

Nick is probably my most used blade of all of them. It is on KP pretty much every night of the week. Had to slightly modify a knife block to hold it but it is always right there when needed.

Best of luck to all of you searching for one. I hope you find one but you can't have mine.

Garth

Just rubbing gourmet pink Himalayan salt in my wounds Garth! Glad you're USING yours. Alot.
Anyone have an idea how many mason jars of fine Kentucky shine it may take to convince The Master to ease this apparent problem of supply vs. demand re: Nick ?
(A slight refresh in design {adding CBT} would be righteous!)

Thin Nick in the exchange now.

Last edited:
Ah, well at least he could see the picture and if he's lucky the price got left up there, not that the price on that one would be indicative of the price on any future offerings.
The picture, look at the pretty picture.

Anyone have an idea how many mason jars of fine Kentucky shine it may take to convince The Master to ease this apparent problem of supply vs. demand re: Nick ?
(A slight refresh in design {adding CBT} would be righteous!)

Well, someone just got my attention!!!!:eek::eek::eek::D

What part of Kentucky are you in?

Let's Drink!!!:cool:

Jerry:D

Back