• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

######## Busse NMFSH D/C priced to sell and Busse Boss Jack Proto #########

knife36

Gold Member
I have some rare INFI for sale , the knives are in unused condition unless otherwise described.
If you need more information about any of the knives please don't hesitate to contact me on ceiling@vodamail.co.za

SHIPPING : I will cover the cost of shipping via DHL Express 4-6 days from South Africa to USA .
Please insure when paying through paypal that your address is a your physical address where someone can sign for the package when being delivered . I will only ship to your paypal address
I will ship within 1-2 days once payment have been received , no shipping on saturdays & sundays .
I will ship to any country with the exception of Russia

PAYMENT : All prices include Paypal fees & DHL Express Shipping

#. PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT ANY OF THE BLADES . I PREFER EMAILS AS I RECEIVE THEM QUICKER !!!!

#. NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES AT THIS MOMENT .

Cheers Niel

1. Busse Boss Jack Proto with DC finish and micarta scales . Comes with kydex and the blade have very light micro scratches of the kydex which can only be seen at the right angle and light - unused - $495
2. Busse INFI Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart with D/C blade finish and micarta scales and good quality leather sheath like Chuddy Bear , this is a light user and have some light marks on the blade but in very good condition - $498 - Sold to bubbaskyjacker

Busse Boss Jack Proto en NMFSH 1.jpg

Busse Boss Jack Proto en NMFSH 2.jpg

Busse Boss Jack Proto en NMFSH 3.jpg

Busse Boss Jack Proto en NMFSH 4.jpg

Last edited:
Back