Busse Park Ranger

leatherman

leathermoderator
Just got a really nice Busse Park Ranger in house for some sheath work, Wont be here long so please please please get a hold of me if you in need of some sheath work for your PR! This is one heck of a knife and I really regret not getting one when they came out!

Do you make pocket sheaths with a clip?

Last edited:
View media item 3239Here's so far, the molded sheath is not taken yet, and when the knife goes back to the owner I will only be able to do the standard (non molded) sheath.

Either style is 80.00 plus shipping.

The Randall pouch style is available with choice of color, it will have an X loop on the back, after this knife goes away, this will only be available by sending in the knife for fitting. Cant wet mold without it.

The standard style will be available in your choice of belt loop lengths and colors, only with guard keeper as pictured.

Either style is 80.00 plus shipping.

The Randall pouch style is available with choice of color, it will have an X loop on the back, after this knife goes away, this will only be available by sending in the knife for fitting. Cant wet mold without it.

The standard style will be available in your choice of belt loop lengths and colors, only with guard keeper as pictured.
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get an alert to your response and forgot to check back.

Any pocket sheaths with a clip available?

Sorry man, the knife is on its way back to its owner, I only had it a short time.
The molded sheath is still with me but would be left handed with an inside the pocket clip.

Sorry man, the knife is on its way back to its owner, I only had it a short time.
The molded sheath is still with me but would be left handed with an inside the pocket clip.
I feel like this might be a dumb question, what is that on the molded sheath?

Extra leather?

No worries man, The top layer of leather is wet molded to the shape of the knife, when dry the leather becomes somewhat stiff so it holds the knife securely. This one will have an X loop on the back.
I hope this helps a little, if I didnt explain what your needing just let me know.

View media item 3239Here's so far, the molded sheath is not taken yet, and when the knife goes back to the owner I will only be able to do the standard (non molded) sheath.
In this picture, the white sheath has a raised portion on the front of it. I can't figure out what it is lol

Ah hah, let me get a better picture for you, I know what you mean now. I can get a better visual for you. Hold on a bit please. :)

I knew I was going to feel like an idiot.. :oops: lol

Are you going to dye the sheath? Can I get a pic of the other side?

That is the most form fit sheath I've seen! Damn!

View media item 3314Here's a pic of the back of that sheath with the X loop set on top. Now, this is not a solid set up, I can still attach a standard flat loop or a pocket clip (with the aforementioned left handedness)
Color, as mentioned is wide open, Its a nekkid sheath! :p

Damn that baby is sweet. I want it!
I'd like it black with that x loop please.

Outstanding!!! I will get right on it and let you know when its ready to come home! :D
In the mean time I will PM you when its close so we can close the deal with shipping and payment options.
Thanks much man!

Back