Busse Pets Thread

Bengals are beauties too!;)[emoji106]
1f28c084309c9c2ddde64e9dcadc5c19.jpg

We just had kittens today

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Wish you lived out this way, to breed your Manx to my Bengal.

Bet that my Manx would like that too...;)

1f28c084309c9c2ddde64e9dcadc5c19.jpg

We just had kittens today

Congrats on those small Bengals, lucky you...:thumbup:

That is one Cool Cat!

For sure!!!:cool::thumbup:

Thanks, thats a "Wauseon Combat Cat", but Tom allready knows that...:D

ggSkLBvl.jpg

Sadly, I can't own a dog while stuck in an apartment in Philadelphia. I didn't necessarily plan on getting cats, however, you can only say "no" so long when working in a veterinary hospital. So I'm stuck with these two cuties :D:thumbup: The tuxedo is Delaney. She's a brat. The all black (he is sort of smoky, and has tabby stripes in the right lighting) is Bonham, of course after the greatest drummer to have ever lived. I like to think his attitude matches that who he is named after.

Bernard.

When he was a pup.

Only one with some Busse content.

KzII, Rattle Hawk, and WTF... hiding on my hip.

It is great to see so many loved pets in this thread! Unfortunately, my family lost both of our wonderful dogs last year due to old age. Fortunately, we were able to rescue our new boxer River this past weekend. She was found chained to a gas station and abandoned a few weeks back. She has a wonderful temperament and is very eager to please, but she has almost limitless energy (just like my 1 year old and 3 year old children, haha). It feels great to have a dog in our family again.

Last edited:
Special place in hell for people who abuse animals. Glad she found a good home. Wild color pattern, face looks really cool.

Special place in hell for people who abuse animals. Glad she found a good home. Wild color pattern, face looks really cool.

Could not agree more buddy. Thank you.

Awesome new family member zmbhntr! A friend of mine has boxers. Great dogs and super good with kids. Glad you have a friend and family member again bro! He looks happy too!

Congrats on River, he's a fine looking Boxer!;):thumbup: And kudos to you for his rescue; very similar to how we rescued our Rottie Tia some years ago.

Thanks for sharing the great pics & stories!!
This is a picture of my Zoe!
Have a great weekend all you Busse (& kin) folks!!
Randy aka Sixx, AB, Canada.

+1 to that. I`m glad that this wonderfull boxer found a new and better home, glad for you and your family, too.

Awesome new family member zmbhntr! A friend of mine has boxers. Great dogs and super good with kids. Glad you have a friend and family member again bro! He looks happy too!

Congrats on River, he's a fine looking Boxer!;):thumbup: And kudos to you for his rescue; very similar to how we rescued our Rottie Tia some years ago.

Thanks guys, it really means a lot to me!

Back