SuavePup.jpg

His SYKCO...
RogueyDog.jpg

At "play"
Wrestle2.jpg

Pretending to like each other...
Edit2.jpg

Last edited:
Andy, they are BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on two fine dogs! (And you take really good pictures as well.)

He looks like he loves the ball as much as Bertie. I bet he's smart with a name like that!

Another fantastic thread! Love seeing everyone's pets :thumbup:

Here's a quick pic of my best friend Socrates!

He's a sharpei, rot, shepherd mutt and I don't think I'll love my children any different than I love this guy :)

Will see if I can get him to hold one of my Busses for another pic or two when I get back to my computer later this evening...

Andy whats the breed called? Beautiful!
....my two..?? They are English Setters. Borther and sister but different litters, he is 4 and she 2. My advice..... never NEVER name a dog "Rogue" as he will spend the rest of his life trying to live up to the name...!!!!!!!!!!

....my two..?? They are English Setters. Borther and sister but different litters, he is 4 and she 2. My advice..... never NEVER name a dog "Rogue" as he will spend the rest of his life trying to live up to the name...!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Ill keep that in mind. Although I swear my cat has nothing but mischif on his mind, always up to no good. The worst part is he doesnt feel bad when he is punished like a dog would. He just stares up at you like "what the heck are you screaming at.........weirdo".

Kona

GreenRock.jpg

Snow3.jpg

She loves the water, and being outside! But she is a Labrador, so...

All of these dogs are sooo cute! Kittys too! I just adopted a 5 month old kitten and she is so rambunctious!! Mitsy is a great addition :thumbup: I'll post pics of here tonight, if I can get her to stay still for one second! (very unlikely) :D

Thought I would bring this back. Pets are a happy thought to help brighten a dark week.
Here's my crazy wolf looking dog, Jaz.

Here's my little turd aka Little Rhino. He's a butt right now but only because we are new to each other. Long story short, he found me while I was working out on my bosses farm (wooded area) and kept following me on the Yamaha Rhino. I got him into my bosses unused dog kennel and brought him home. He was skiddish and acts like he was beat. Took him to the vet and he's in good shape and got his shots and worm pills. He found me on April 9th this year and is around a year old. Working on house training and every chance he gets, he'll bolt into the woods where I'm staying. He comes back after running himself tired. I've put an end to that for now in case he chases deer and may get shot for it. Plus I've removed 6 ticks from him so I take him for walks now. He's a happy put and our trust is growing daily and is a great dog really. Not too destructive but can be a little butt here and there like today, chewed the loop off my good belt, a belt loop off my work pants and nearly through a belt loop on my expensive nudie jeans :grumpy:. But he's improving each day and I've got him quite a few raw hides. He'll fetch and we play here and there. A fun dog that wasn't expected, but is a keeper. Sorry for the biography lol

Bad color pic

Forgot to add that the area he found me is notorious for people dropping off animals. My boss has a barn cat that's over 20 years old.

Last edited:
Back