Busse Pets Thread

Here are a couple of our boy. He's a bit bigger these days.

34231464113_3db0e99a20_b.jpg

28007445169_a22f1df514_b.jpg

Oh man, these are killing me, just want to hug and spoil one again. Since we lost our couch tater a few years ago haven't got another.

Rescues make great pets - our current dog is a rescue, a bullidor, and is probably the best buddy I have ever had! He even lets me drive his Ranger :cool:

full
I'll take 2 of those tough puppies! What a good looking happy boy .... I look online at the shelter dogs a couple times a week, absolutely where the next couch tater will come from for a lifetime of being spoiled. Only problem I won't be able to leave empty if I actually go there and that will be a little tougher than fessing up to buying a couple knives LOL! ;)

Rescues make great pets - our current dog is a rescue, a bullidor, and is probably the best buddy I have ever had! He even lets me drive his Ranger :cool:

full

Rescues are the way to go !!! Bullidor !!

My first real dog was half bull half lab .. water dog !

I missed this thread. Looking at all your pets really makes me miss my own. The dog is living it up in Pittsburgh, so I hardly get to see him. I lost two kitties in a nasty break up. So, similar to the knife situation, I'll live vicariously through you guys :D.

I have the privilege of working in the veterinary field, where, with the bad, get to see lovely animals every day as well as the joy they bring their owners. A science guy at heart, I must admit I LOVE listening to the fun stories clients like to share.

These guys were good buds. I have had my dog Dusty since he was a Pup...I only got a few years with my cat Bart-e. He was a special cat though, the few years I had with him I was super lucky. I didn't know much about cats before Bart, I came to find out black and white tuxedo cats have dog like personalities...that's why they got along so well together. RIP Bart-e.

UGMwWMu.jpg

9gZd21o.jpg

U26kSGJ.jpg

ztr1OPZ.jpg

Great looking pets in this thread!:cool::thumbsup:

My bouncing little baby boy of six months weighs eighty pounds, a happy little purebred Rottweiler.:D Our Great Dane/Mastiff rescued dog cross weighs one hundred thirty five pounds, and the other three dogs dumped on us weigh ninety three, forty two, and thirty pounds. We go through a LOT of dog food, as well as food for our three cats.:eek:

Great looking pets in this thread!:cool::thumbsup:

My bouncing little baby boy of six months weighs eighty pounds, a happy little purebred Rottweiler.:D Our Great Dane/Mastiff rescued dog cross weighs one hundred thirty five pounds, and the other three dogs dumped on us weigh ninety three, forty two, and thirty pounds. We go through a LOT of dog food, as well as food for our three cats.:eek:
Dude, you could have your own fertilizer plant! That's a lot of HUGE :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: :D:D:D

Super great thread. Excellent animals everyone.

I’m a big GSD and Doberman fancier. My kennel is currently working GSDs only.

Back