Busse Pets Thread

Daisy 13 years ago:
Pictures%202005%20095-X2.jpg

Now:
FullSizeRender-X2.jpg

Our only indoor animal that qualifies as a pet rather than livestock is our recently acquired house cat, Sparky. She made a connection with the barn tom named Juice. So now she has 5 cute little fluffballs she is destined to train to become Mousers of America club members! :D
View media item 3118

Man - sounds like you have a really cool slice of America where you are T! I get happy just thinking about barns and livestock, and the associated animal friends that congregate!

I have a dream of raising Alpacas one day (for starters).

Cam

Our family has always lived around open land and have always had inside/outside cats that come and go as they please, and bring different animals they have killed for rent, or to boast...I can relate to the cats listening to commands, we have had some really sharp ones over the last handful of decades. And some downright mean ones, too, although they knew where their bread was buttered, ultimately...

We have had the best of luck with black cats being the smartest ones of the bunch.

Apparently, I have not checked this thread since the Photo-b hostage crisis..... all my pup photos are dead, and hostage.....

Mv4bXmg.jpg

Enjoying a nice forged in fire....

NqrVJJi.jpg

hTDZBZF.jpg

Napping

h55gITQ.jpg

He caught me taking a pic of him napping....he is very photo aware....

qyanDI6.jpg

“Bigfattyt”

He’s really cute , can’t wait till my little learns to relax more :)

Back