Busse Pets Thread

6, I do "like" them all, every one gives me grins. I was raised with dogs in the house from the time I was born, it's just how our family is, everyone has dogs no matter who you go to visit, it's normal to me. But being pooch-less for a while now is no fun.
How can you not just want to rub their bellies ;) luethge's pork chop cracks me up, I want a bully so bad it hurts but I'm only 49% of the vote so those are out :(

“Mike Pierson ”

Four !! Wow ! Good looking bunch
I’ve had three at once , now down to just two. Well one is my new little guy the other my parents senior yellow lab. But I take care of him, he’s my hunting buddy. Although he can’t go anymore, I still get him out and we just hang out under a tree in the shade :)
We watch the young pup terrorize around the yard lol

I can predict the look, like "Number one dad of all time forever and ever" ... Super cutey! ... if only puppies could stay young forever
Thanks Leo, He sure is cute lol. You are absolutely correct, I feel super happy with him. I wish he would stay a pup forever, I can already tell he's going to be a big boy :thumbsup:

Back