Busse Picture Challenge

This has been going on on some other forums and I thought it might be a nice idea for this place.

We start with a challenge involving a new/recent picture of your Busse in a specific location or setting. First person to post the requested picture sets the next challenge. Keep it achievable and family friendly. If in doubt, the one who sets the challenge decides if a submitted picture meets the requirements or not.

I herewith call the first challenge: Show me your Busse in a hair salon :eek:

Last edited:
My wife cuts what is left of my hair in the living room, but I doubt that is what you had in mind...:rolleyes:...:D

I call dibs on first to post a pic in a mental institution!!!!

edited to add: More specifically, a B11 in a mental institution seein' as it's the only one I have in the truck right now!

Last edited:
Do you want the hairdresser holding it, cutting hair with it or just shaving my neck back down to something not so "Werewolf'ish" ... :) B10...ASH...NMSFNO..???

Do you want the hairdresser holding it, cutting hair with it or just shaving my neck back down to something not so "Werewolf'ish" ... :) B10...ASH...NMSFNO..???

Good question. Werewolves are in vogue. Not quite as popular as vampires or zombies... but still cool.

I'm thinking anything less than a NMFBM would be negligent on the part of the hairdresser and would likely end in a horrific lawsuit... we might even be in ruck territory here. ;)

Simple net search brings up 'werewolf' and 'hairdresser'.

Methinks it's the feared 'Fabio-Wolf'...

He's into slow walks on the beach, pina coladas and getting caught in the rain....

Werewolf_by_gugu_troll.jpg

You can use any Busse knife, -sword or -hatchet. You can set the stage for an action shot (e.g. toe-nail clipping or combing a wig ), shoot a low-profile-through-the-mirror-pic or arrange a compelling still life with hair mousse and curlers. Doesn't matter!

Busse in hair salon - That's the rule :D

The winner can call for a crapper- or mental institution challenge or whatever he has on his mind :cool:

Last edited:
This could get interesting. Kind of scared of where this could end up. If Skunk gets in on this it could go down hill rapidly.

Garth

This sounds fun!

I can't believe no one has posted a pic of a Busse in a hair salon yet!!!! It's been three whole days for crying out loud!

I would but I am growing my hair out :(

Man theres a hair salon one block away! All I need is a Busse! None of my Rats or SY blades came yet. Can I use an RTAK II or a CS Trail Master? Ya ya I know BUSSE! but I don't have one to take yet. You guys let me know and I'll do it! I'll even get the girl to hold it if you let me play!

Last edited:
Back