Busse Picture Challenge

Phew...glad I kept reading, because I was about to start crying!!! Well, it is a good thing that mall Santa is acceptable for this challenge then! Jaxx had me a bit distraught. Thank you for making me feel much better about all of this jball!!! I can go back to having a great day now :D

:D Glad I could help :D

This is the REAL!! santa posing with a zilla on my couch (defenitely not my wife with a mop stuck to her face ) :D

DSC_0086.jpgDSC_0087.jpgDSC_0088.jpg

yes he's still deciding who's been Naughty :eek:

or Nice:thumbup:

:D

where is Buy Brownie Claus's suit ?
Wife go get it :)

Ok, in keeping with the season, my challenge to you all is be the first to post a pic of a snowman with one of your favorite knives. It would be extra special if it were a zombie snowman with TGLB in his head ala Walking Dead. :)

Last edited:
hmmmm well luckily im in northern Michigan, good luck to you hogs down south and in Australia! ;)

The sideways "Santa" photos are a nice touch.:D

I have no snow...I can try for a Frost Man, but my attempt this morning melted before I could get a good pile started.:)

Well this is my first "use" of my new SSLE.... FEAR IT! the snowman should have...... We have had 12 inches of snow in 5 hrs its still snowing havent had power for a while so i was bored using the last part of my verizon jetpack battery and laptop to post this....

roof 023.jpgroof 022.jpgroof 024.jpgroof 028.jpg

Sorry it wasnt a TGLB its still on order :p

Back