Busse Picture Challenge

What's the new challenge?

I think i have to get the go from SueZQ first... Buuuuuuutttt if i do I guess ill make this one do able for more people, pics of you doing some cookie cutting with a large busse/kin blade 7in or longer. Cookies have to be cut into a Busse/Kin design.:D Get baking!!!

Well this is my first "use" of my new SSLE.... FEAR IT! the snowman should have...... We have had 12 inches of snow in 5 hrs its still snowing havent had power for a while so i was bored using the last part of my verizon jetpack battery and laptop to post this....

View attachment 319949View attachment 319951View attachment 319952View attachment 319953

Sorry it wasnt a TGLB its still on order :p
freakin awesome love the head shot. You get to rock on with the next challenge. *SUE*

It took some convincing but i got my wife to help me on this one .. Ehhhhhmmm that is to say she did the work and i took the fotos...

DSC_0032_zps85ebbea4.jpg DSC_0033_zps999b5bfa.jpg

That was a good idea for a pic challenge and a great execution.
Whats next?

Hmmm i'd like to see a Busse in a sheath made of bacon :rolleyes: and it needs to be able to hang on your belt..

Seriously guys, no takers??. I think i might have to change this one to get this thread moving again..

bacon sheath, hmmmm yum it will taste better than kydex.

IMG_0051.JPGIMG_0054.JPG

OK does this qualify? this is a street scrapper 4 dressed in pure bacon. i apologize for my state of dress, i just did not feel like putting on pants tonight, and the retention snap did not survive the strap-on, also no bacon was wasted in this exercise.

Wow i was almost giving up hope on ever resting my eyes on such a thing as a sheath for a Busse made from delicious bacon, awesome work Straightwalls, so what's the next challenge??

Back