Busse Picture Challenge

View attachment 325618View attachment 325620

OK does this qualify? this is a street scrapper 4 dressed in pure bacon. i apologize for my state of dress, i just did not feel like putting on pants tonight, and the retention snap did not survive the strap-on, also no bacon was wasted in this exercise.
Awesome! You beat me to the punch i was going to go to the butcher shop and get some extra thick sliced and try this today! I might do it anyway because now i'm in the mood for some infi flavored bacon!
So what is the next challenge? I have the day off and a pot of killer coffee in me!

By the way, Straightwalls can i quote you on this: :D:D

absolutely, quote away.

OK here is what i am thinking for the next challenge, it is kind of similar in theme as it is food related as well, and should be do-able by anyone with access to a freezer. i would like to see a Bussicle, a Busse blade encased in a delightfully frozen and deliciously edible substance, with the handle protruding of course to facilitate consumption. bonus points awarded if it is actually eaten, but please take care to not harm yourself.

absolutely, quote away.

OK here is what i am thinking for the next challenge, it is kind of similar in theme as it is food related as well, and should be do-able by anyone with access to a freezer. i would like to see a Bussicle, a Busse blade encased in a delightfully frozen and deliciously edible substance, with the handle protruding of course to facilitate consumption. bonus points awarded if it is actually eaten, but please take care to not harm yourself.

I'd need a smaller Busse

woo hoo good to see this back.
What is the next challenge ?

woo hoo good to see this back.
What is the next challenge ?

How about an easy one for many that could prove tricky for some members?

It's summertime in the USA, so let's see a Busse(kin) tagging along (or better yet being used) while enjoying a summertime activity.

I guess we had to wait until summer for this popsicle challenge to finally move on ;)
Glad it's back on...

Alright N2K, gettin' it done, thanks for the great effort on the bussicle. I guess everyone forgot to take pictures with their busse knife this summer, or at least forgot to post them. Considering that this thread has been dormant for a while I will make an effort to take some outdoor shots, although they will be winter pics from the great white north, of course N2K makes the call if they are up to standard. See you folks in a few days unless someone else beats me to it...

Nice to see this one back on page one. Hope some of you choose to play.

Rules are lax on this one. Post a photo of you Busse(kin) out in whatever weather conditions you currently have...just no indoor, desktop images, make it a new(ish) photo like the original "rules" ask and let's knock the dust bunnies off this thread. :)

Some of our forum friends could do Summer photos now...Sup...um...G'day Mates!...but I feel the less restrictions, the better---if we actually want this thread to stay active.

winter Busse :)

IMG_6657_zps9bfa47af.jpg

just no indoor, desktop images, make it a new(ish) photo like the original "rules" ask

How about a Busse next to a smoking gun ? :)

Dave, the clouds behind that AK are phenomenal! That is a gorgeous picture! :thumbup:

Back