Busse Picture Challenge

Dave, the clouds behind that AK are phenomenal! That is a gorgeous picture! :thumbup:

Hi Lora :) those are actually mountains :)

they do look like clouds though :)

Thank you for the kind words

IMG_0003_zps4c6ff003.jpg

IMG_0045_zps43646236.jpg

Smoking gun/ Busse,

come on you guys can do it :)

MVC-052S.jpg

I am thinking you did photochop but hey good enough, I am surprised no one went with sticking a cigarette in the barrel :)

So what is next Andy ?

I am thinking you did photochop
that would have been the easy option mate.... no... cigar, some fuel line and timer on the camera..!!!! Nearly suffocated myself a couple of times trying to hold that mouth full of smoke, grovel down on the rocks (tube was short but all I had) and get it all happening before the camera went off..... :D :D

I did however consider just hanging the cigar out of my 12ga...but again... too easy..!!!!

Oh... and my neighbours French Au Pair thinks I am INSANE as this is the second time she has seen me groveling in the garden with a gun/knife/lizard/camera..... !!!!!! Thankfully I think she was "briefed" that I am "harmless" (good thing to as our place is the "run to or call there in an emergency" location for her and the kids) ... ;)

Last edited:
Seeing as I would love to be out fishing but work is not allowing it..... Busse (or Kin) with a fresh caught Salmon or Trout ... :)

Andy, it sounds like you went to a bit of difficulty to get that picture! It turned out great though. :thumbup:

Andy, it sounds like you went to a bit of difficulty to get that picture! It turned out great though. :thumbup:
...... it was good fun... even the head spins from lack of oxygen during the process.... ;)

can you catch fish in frozen water ? :)

No one said it was going to be easy.... AND may I point out it IS trout season here in Australia and NZ will have some fishywishys still swimming...we are an International bunch afterall ..... ;)

Back