• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse SHe2 Clip Point Var.

Jeff Dickinson

Gold Member
This is a grab bag blade that was never offered to the public. The knife came to me as new and unused and I see no reason to think otherwise. There are no discernable chips in the coating or issues that I see. The marked difference between this knife and a standard SHe2 are:

1. Blade profile tapered to a clip pointe (obviously)
2. Top swedge along the "clipped" part of the blade (tried to capture this in pics)
3. Blade thickness of 3/16 as opposed to the standard 1/4

This is a sweet knife. Personally, I'm not a huge fan is coated knives and this is the last one I own. Were it not for the coating, this would be a keeper for me.

This blade has the jungle green coating over INFI steel and either tan canvas or green micarta scales. The rivets are silver in color and my be aluminum, but again, i cant say for sure. There is no rust or discoloration of the rivets as you may see from time to time. The knife will ship with the 550 paracord D ring and skull bead attached. It can be easily removed if not to your liking.

I can email more pics upon request.

Only trades I'm interested in at this time are Busse/SR swords.

Know your local laws before purchasing. Thanks for looking and thanks BF!

$399 tyd (continental usa)20200710_100400.jpg

20200710_102126.jpg 20200710_102144.jpg

Last edited:
Back