Busse Sighting?

Seen in Amazon’s “Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan” S1 E1, about 55 minutes in. This looks to be a Busse. Thoughts?
ypqwX3c.jpg

definitely looks to have a talon hole...so by law, it SHOULD be a BUSSE Combat Co.

blade width is throwing me off, however...looks almost like a custom, chopped Jackhammer or Razor with bronze patina paint job...that's all I got :confused::oops:

Looks kinda like Busse sent them a couple of knives and their prop department rigged up their own frankenstein version

The scalloping on the handle scales looks non-Busse to me, but the rest looks 100% Busse.... what does that mean?

Looks Tops to me. Busse could do a BATAC with that blade grind. Love that top swedge. Reminds me a bit of a Spyderco old style Native grind.

Fudge man I'd buy a similar modified batac in a heartbeart, blade profile looks badass, handle kinda blah

Jerry might have to make his version of this knife just to make the point he can do it better than others!

Oink, Oink...

-Will

That blade grind on a BATAC handle would be awesome. No worries about copping as they used the Talon hole.

Reduce the size of the choil a little and remove the hole by the spine.

Back