• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse SOB with leather scout sheath PRICED FOR FAST SALE!

sloth357

Platinum m0f0
*keep thread clean, no comments, direct all comments and questions to me via PM - thanks!*

Busse SOB with very nice scout style tight fitting (upside down carry would work on pack strap if thin enough strap).

Both knife and sheath are in very good condition or better. I believe if I remember correctly, knife was sharpened, but I can't recall. It looks very nice and not like factory Busse sharp style. It is very sharp though!

Great example of a Busse knife and a numbered knife, #77.

edit: I forgot price!!

PRICE shipped via Paypal G&S $325

====> Click for album with more photos <====

9aJ9NFd.jpg

My small print: Buyer must be 18yrs of age or greater. Know your state's knife laws prior to purchasing. I take no responsibility once knife ships from my location- USA. CONUS shipping only. Payment via Paypal regular goods from a verified shipping address user only please. I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose regardless of order of "I'll take it" and "seconds". Ify buyers are skipped. No trades at this time. Please ask any/all questions in PM or email, thanks for looking!

Back