Busse Swatmandu L.E.O.R.

I'm sorry I can't do pictures, but I treated myself to an early Christmas present, a Swatmandu L.E.O.R . I love that knife, it feels so good in the hand. It only arrived this morning so has only done battle with a particularly tough piece of A4 paper. - The Swatmandu emerged unscathed.

Sorry to revive an old thread. I have a confession. In a moment of madness and poverty I sold my Swatmandu. I soon regretted it. Last week I grabbed the chance to buy another. I'm delighted.

Congrats on getting another SwatManDu F fielder ! They are fantastic knives!

I’ve sold a few over the years that I’d like to have back for sure.

Here’s my SwatManDu.

jMC6Si3.jpg

I wouldn’t mind seeing another run of these out of the shop :)
Great knife :)

I have two that I have bought off the forum here. IMHO its one of the best fitting to me personally knives Busse has put out. Love it. It just seems to work well for me. Its about the right size for most issues. Perfect outdoors knife or trail.

I do wish the Swat/Infimandu would make another appearance too. These models are so useful and versatile.

Can I revive the thread please? At least it is my own thread ha ha. I have a question What does "Law Enforcement Over - run" mean ?
I'm absolutely loving this knife . Its probably my one knife solution whenever that question comes up.

Last edited:
Can I revive the thread please? At least it is my own thread ha ha. I have a question What does "Law Enforcement Over - run" mean ?
I'm absolutely loving this knife . Its probably my one knife solution whenever that question comes up.

Basically means the original batch was made for law enforcement and the few that were made in excess were sold off as overrun. I have a SYKCO 911 military overrun which has a few distinct differences from a standard 911, especially in the pointier tip.

I see, thank you. That's interesting. So some of these are in service with law enforcement officers?!

Last edited:
Back