• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse Team Gemini Mini, 35th Anniversary Special Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, email or call.

William Chu, aka 10after10
Tel: (77 three) 25 five - 044 four

pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "texted you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with payment instructions.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY PROMPTLY after claiming a knife/item. I do NOT "hold" knives/items.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, less shipping, ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- International Buyers are Welcome, please ask about Terms & Conditions. If you are not physically in the US or your PayPal account is based outside of USA, YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE COMMITTING TO BUY.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down.
Sorry, but I cannot reply to generic "any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Busse Team Gemini Mini, 35th Anniversary Special Edition with Swedge

51349853252_2e8b4b1c55_b.jpg

51349853012_f6a78d96f0_b.jpg

Additional Pics:

Nearly indistinguishable from new overall condition. Never used, carried or sharpened. It has been sheathed and unsheathed very occasionally. This is a discontinued model from 2017. "Desert Bronze" A2 blade has no nicks, chips or rolls on the original Busse factory edge. The Maroon Canvas handles are like new. Comes with custom "Buy Brown" black Kydex sheath and Tek-Lok. A Buy Brown pancake sheath with Tek-Lok is $65 + shipping. I'm essentially selling this knife for the typical selling price on BF, WITHOUT a sheath. So you're basically getting a free sheath with Tek-Lok. PLEASE don't take my word for it, do your own research at Buy Brown Ind.

Overall Length: 11.75"
Blade Length: 6.4"
Weight: 19 oz.

Reposted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back