Busse tglb sheath and an sob sheath!

Hey Dwayne,
I am posting here as I sent several emails for an order to your wife and she responded twice and 3 other times she didn't! Not sure if you have a bad filter on your emails set up or if you guys are very busy! Anyway I would like a walking
dead tribute knife sheath for my tglb (competition finish)=low ride, black leather w/black thread! (which I believe is a low ride correct?) I would like a red biohazard symbol on it if possible and the strap over the base of handle where it meets the blade(on non cutting side) instead of up high if this is possible and if not maybe your opinion on best options(maybe snap thru front guard hole?! I am also looking to get a sheath for an sob knife (.185 thick saber ground competition finish). I'd like it to be randal style(again black w/blk thread) similar to your muk sheath I own, however I'd like an xloop for hor/ver carry and a removable iwb strap(prefer strap) or metal clip if strap is not possible. Please contact me as I'd like to place an order as I see wait time is 8 months! BTW these can be hand sewn or machine sewn whichever is easiest/best! Thank you,

Sincerely,

Belial99

Last edited:
Please close this thread! I got contacted from Dwayne yet still not by Stacy to place order with Her! I got contacted by another vendor I also had contacted. No offense but I gotta go with them as less wait and quicker response. I still love your sheaths and I own several.

Nope, not gonna happen, no close. :p

Though, I talked with the wife and she did write, I want to make that clear. I saw the sent message that was BCC'd me as well.

I shouldn't be writing here till I get the lights back on. Lets respect the "closed till repairs are made" sign ok?

863cd69cc5fa5d878cda0d755652b99c.jpg
1d255c3196605a3e6f3e2372d59998fa.jpg

Pictures finally!:)

Very nice! Good to see work by Chuddy! I hope he is all right, some have not heard from him in some time.

Love the biohazard sheath especially. :D

Back