Bussekin & Friends + Epic Fail

Dammnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........................

Dont worry busse addiction happens, best way to cure it is send em all to me..... docs orders lol:)

Beautiful collection. :thumbup:

Ironically, I bought my first and second (and for now last) Busse knives as part of a very successful purge of my collection of several dozen fixed blades, plus assorted folders, hawks, spears, axes, and Albion swords. I'm almost down to a whopping three blades in my life, and I settled on two of them being Busse. I'm still sort of lusting after a NMFBM LE like yours, though ;)

High quality knives in general and Busse/Bussekin in particular are a lot like Gremlins. Don't ever let them know you're planning to part with them lest they become uncontrollable, mischievious entities and multiply like insects.

Well, DAMN. no words to describe. Hell just the time it took to lay them all out for that photo shoot.
The ability to name them all as well, lol. Fantastic.
Staggering cost im sure.
Thank you for posting that, i dont feel bad at all now about my defensive weapon fetish.
Seriously, truely enjoyable to see them displayed and photographed like that. That would make for good computer wall paper.
Well done!

"My preference is for the design of the handles to provide the required grip, not texturing of the slabs. I will buy another set for the Micarta."
The above was the best thing in the thread for me. Good advice.
Thank you for posting, I enjoyed looking at the photos, especially the post with the photos of "If I could only have (#) of knives. I am trying to read through the post and figure out which descriptions match which knives.
I don't think I'll ever own more than one, not even sure I need one. Of course, I think I was saying the same thing about pocket knives a while ago. I don't camp hardly ever or go outdoors on hikes much these days. I live in Santa Fe and we don't have much use for "choppers" here, not even when we do go camping or hiking. I live in the city, albeit on the edge. I have a shop on the property I rent now and spend most of my time working on stuff. I hope to one day make scales and such for knives, maybe customize hardware etc. Maybe even make knives, at least for myself. I'm much more of a craftsman/maker than an outdoor knife user, so my knives will prolly be more attuned to that type of use, maybe make one with a small gauge feature? These knives are beautiful, I wish I could make anything like them, they are definitely inspiring. I'm not trying to take anything away from Busse, or the other companies, but they are motivation to a maker of things. Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
Thats what my collection will look like..... After I win Powerball lol
Looks Great..

^--- Dude! If I ever won the powerball I'd be the hunting the Exchange like a mad HOG, and wire Lexi enough money to get twenty five of every offering in every color/handle/finish combo for the next 5 years! :eek: --- :D

Then I'd have to build an INFI containment facility... ;)

I gave up on posting any pics after Photobucket started their pay thing and the pics all disappeared but I just saw now that the pics are back up.

I used the thread as a reference myself so it's nice to see the thread restored.

Back